These are awesome pics metal. Just one question, the guy cut open in the second set, is that a real picture or photshopped. looks so lifelike!

The website is actually darkfetishnet.com. Covers a lot of ground, mostly women, but some good guy stuff.

4c39e9116796770.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

this is me real slave he play with me like a dead enjoy it!!

Roger, where is the guy who is playing with you? Your photos seem a little voyeuristic to me. I was wondering about metalmachine's photos. The last two are clearly computer generated. Are they from some sort of video game? Imagine the commercial potential for a video game that is about nothing but torturing hot guys! If its for a Wii, you could even have hand held accessories.

i am the guy i take the pics to me old man slave, it is with me digital cam no is a great cam only 4 megapixels he acting like a dead and i take a lot of pics!! i have much more and some vids too!! maybe when i have time i can hang and all ejoy with this pictures hehehe!!

hugs dead for all

All great ! Being laid out on the dinner table for some hot guys to start carving and slicing up is the ultimate turn-on for me!
This site thread is a keeper for sure. MORE !!!!!

Back