brian56321

Forum Regular
I see a lot of posts where members have included more than 5 images in a single post, but whenever I try to attach more than 5 images, it says 5 is the maximum allowed in one post. I've gotten around it by simply posting a second post with additional images, but how do the others do it with more than 5?

Upload there then when finish copy/paste the BB code links in your message.

Oh thanks for the info! But is there any chance that the images would be removed and then the links would be dead (and not in a good way!)

If you sign up at imagebam.com the likelyhood of your images getting removed is greatly reduced.

Oh OK cool I'll sign up! What is the purpose of the "upload" button when creating an Advanced post then? To upload videos or documents?

PS I also sent you a PM :)

Some people find the simple upload more convenient.

Any other questions?

Darn! Looking at some of the older posts, images hosted on imagebam either say "the requested image could not be found" or it just loads a white page?

Imagebam keeps your pics for a long time. some people close or change albums which causes you to get the error that the image is not found.

Imagebam will delete all photos uploaded by unregistered users so if you want to avoid the image not found error sign up and always upload after logging in first.

These images have been permanently deleted.

Is there any way to have them reposted? Were they in violation of the forum?

I joined Imagebam and want to post a bunch of pics. How do I do that? I uploaded them to Imagebam, but don't know what to do next.

Thanks.

I joined Imagebam and want to post a bunch of pics. How do I do that? I uploaded them to Imagebam, but don't know what to do next.

Thanks.

Then you can just paste the contents from the lefthand column into a post here, and they will show up as thumbnails that will link to the pics hosted on imagebam.

Exactly. Always look for the box that says "BB Code".

You need to copy/paste all the contents of that boxes and the pics will show on the forum.

Back