Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator

The Dead Girls Thread has been viewed more than a million times meaning two things:

1. CDG is popular.
2. Str8 necros far outnumber gay necros. :th_smiley_eh:

Discuss.

eagleeye13

Forum Regular
This news leaves me coldly indifferent.
I assure you, none of these views is mine.

To each his own.
Live and let live.

P.S. Thanks again for the wonderful work in the OTHER parts of CDG.
Thanks to all our generous posters.

metalmachine

Morgue Intrude
Staff member
I never visit Dead Girls, but I think lots of members are bisexuals, and is a single thread for girls corpses. Is normal to have lots of visits (sorry my english)

bindiboi

Thread Killer
While I realize it may be popular, the site is called Cute Dead Guys NOT Cute Dead Girls. There are lots of that elsewhere, the guy thing is what makes CDG different. But hey, whatever. To each there own I guess. I for one never look at that thread, never will.

juanita666

Forum Newcomer
While I realize it may be popular, the site is called Cute Dead Guys NOT Cute Dead Girls. There are lots of that elsewhere, the guy thing is what makes CDG different. But hey, whatever. To each there own I guess. I for one never look at that thread, never will.

could you please tell me where? please! thanks in advance

Dorkydavey

Forum Newcomer
I enjoy looking at the women's section. It's a shame it's not updated more frequently, and maybe a lot of these guys are misogynistic and would enjoy looking at it to :) in any case just because it's called cute dead guys doesn't mean they shouldn't have a small section devoted to cute dead girls :)

Smitty

Forum Regular
For us Bi Guys its nice to take a look at some dead girls every now and the. Thanks Meatpie for the thread. I don't think the girl thread will ever endanger the theme of CDG site.

badjohnny25

Forum Elite
Established Member
I, too have never looked at that thread and have no interest looking at that thread.

I don't believe per say one million (different) viewers have looked at that thread...I believe it's the same viewers viewing it over and over again!

Wizard

Circle of Mages
Never viewed that thread, but good for whoever is enjoying it.

beagle

Forum Regular
I noticed alot of other sites Stealing Off this Forum, See thats how good this forum is lol People steal shit from here cause they rubbish

samnitewarrior

Forum Regular
They're all dead ... male or female makes no difference to me.

Sessha

Forum Regular
For us Bi Guys its nice to take a look at some dead girls every now and the. Thanks Meatpie for the thread. I don't think the girl thread will ever endanger the theme of CDG site.

I do kinda agree with my esteemed companion Smitty that I as a bi guy don't mind looking at some dead girls every so often. I find a change of pace every so often helps keep the new matieral coming to look even crisper and sharper(not to mention high fappaage count). I also agree with Eel. A small section dedicated to girls wouldn't be a bad idea. After all varity is the spice of life.

jd_mitchell

Forum Newcomer
i'm with eel. Could be interesting for variety's sake.