It almost looks to me like the killer may have used the knife to stab the guy in the left buttocks, as some sort of last insult, or pre-death torture, and then wiped the blade on the guy's left thight, and then stuck it in his underwear as a sort of "calling card". Don't know, but sounds plausible!

You may be on to something. I'm sure it would be difficult to walk around with a blade that big scraping against your skin, so I doubt it was his. The blood is indeed smeared on his thigh, and the wound in his ass isn't round like a bullet hole would be.

Additionally, there are wounds in his upper back look like they might be stab wounds also.

In any case, he has the most beautiful legs, and I feel bad for the kid -- deprived of a lifetime of orgasms. They should have jerked him off first so that he could cum one last time. And who knows? Maybe they did -- we can't tell from these photos.

FIGURE IT OUT.....THE TIP OF THE BLADE WOULD HAVE CUT HIM AS HE WALKED...IT HAD TO BE PLANTED AFTER THE FACT........IT IS OFTEN WORN AS A MARK OFALSO...THE COLOR PINK HAS NO DENOTATION IN THE LATINO WORLD.......DESPITE THE PROMINANT CLEAVAGE IN HIS CHEEKS

amazing boy! those gorgeous, shapely legs and butt and cute feet and that sexy little anklet... boy was asking for it!!

What a sleek, tight dude. The pink briefs with the knife tucked into them, that sweet, perky little ass with the single bullet wound... made of hotness. Always a favorite.

Beautiful legs, too, very sexy. Love the ankle bracelet.

He's ready to be plowed one last time. (And don't tell me that his ass has never had a cock before!)

Having been in South America few times...asses like his have been plowed many times aby that age. Wouldn't e surprise if those policemen or the gys at the morgue will dump few loads in him dead ass before giving himback to his family.

I don't know what I'd eat first: his face or his ass. But I'd definately eat both. Yum.

.... Fuck Me !!!! ..... without question one of the hottest, sexiest guys I've ever seen on here .... want to do so many naughty things to that beautiful, smooth, shapely, twinky ass ! :yummy::hot::stroke::load:

Back