★ Movies and TV Series Buzz and Discussion ★ [ARCHIVED]

Thank you for sharing your views. I do believe both will become hit shows with milions of fans largely due to the huge money being invested in these shows they will both dazzle their audiences.

Tyrion stopped being tyrion from season 5. And much of the protagonists too, precisely when there were no more novels to adapt.
Season 6 is acceptable for being that of internet theories. all happened after this, all we know it
I was not offended, I was disappointed. The first 4 seasons are masterpieces, while the 7 and 8 are a joke. Lots of special effects but very poor storyline
Furthermore - starting in season 6, most of the scenes are so very dark, poor lighting, that you cannot tell sometimes who the characters are and what the objects are that are of importance to them. This is bad story telling. They probably spent a fortune on sensitive equipment and advanced computer technology so they couldn't afford the electric bill. I associate dark films with the cheap flicks they used to crank out for drive ins as make-out pics. To me, very darkly lit movies are like food that has a lot of hot pepper on it - suspicious that something bad is being hidden. I am currently rewatching all 8 seasons in preparation for the new series. The first time, I stopped in the middle of series 6 because I got fed up with trying to simply see what was going on.

in my opinion, stranger things sucks.
a complete waste of time, to scattered, yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

House of the Dragon first look review – this epic Game of Thrones prequel is a roaring success

B6HlYxj.jpg

Yes! The long-awaited prequel to the epic fantasy series Game of Thrones, which dominated the televisual landscape for eight riotously expensive seasons is here. It is derived from parts of author George RR Martin’s 2018 bestseller Fire and Blood (the release was a bittersweet moment for fans who hoped he had been completing the Song of Ice and Fire book series from which Game of Thrones was adapted, rather than writing a prequel). House of the Dragon, then, is the tale of the Targaryens who began the whole bally thing.

‘The Mandalorian’ Season 3 Trailer Teases New Battles and Planets for Pedro Pascal

“The Mandalorian” is gearing up for a new adventure. Disney+ has released the first trailer for Season 3 of the popular “Star Wars” series, and announced a the series will premiere sometime in 2023.

I might be the only person alive that loved the whole of GOT 😬

James Cameron releases extended trailer for Avatar: The Way of Water

‘Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power’ Season 2 Adds Seven to Cast

Season 2 of “The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power” has added seven actors in recurring roles.

"Since its premiere, ‘The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power’ has been bringing audiences together to experience the magic and wonder of J.R.R. Tolkien’s magnificent Middle-earth,” said Vernon Sanders, head of global television for Amazon Studios. “To date, season one is the top Original series for Prime Video in every region and has been viewed by over 100 million people worldwide, a truly global hit that speaks to the universal nature of powerful storytelling. We welcome these wonderful actors to our ‘fellowship’ and look forward to telling more incredible Second Age stories in season two.”

Back