Staff member
Administrator

Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore – Official Trailer​

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
aJSxkF3.jpg

Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore release date announced a few hours ago April 15, 2022.

metalmachine

Morgue Intrude
Staff member
I haven't seen any movies outside of the original series yet. And that I see the original once every year or every two years (the first two make me lazy, I find them childish now). I'll have to give it a try and see this part of the saga.

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator

★ The Best Films of 2021 ★

z9d5pmj.jpg

It’s been nearly two years since the COVID-19 pandemic transformed the way the world does everything, from washing one’s hands to watching movies. Before the outbreak, the aptly named “No Time To Die” was supposed to open on April 10, 2020. By the time it finally reached screens more than 18 months later, audiences were asking themselves whether it was worth it — whether the communal theatrical experience was a gamble they were willing to take.

Check out Variety's Picks for Best Films of 2021!

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator

Peter Dinklage Says Ignoring ‘Game of Thrones’ Outrage Was Impossible: ‘We Offended a Lot of People’​

DKNFxot.jpg

"If you appeal to everyone you’re doing something wrong."

Peter Dinklage admitted to The Sunday Times that he misses Tyrion Lannister, the fan favorite “Game of Thrones” character he played for eight seasons. Dinklage picked up a record four Emmy Awards for supporting actor in a drama series thanks to his performance, plus earned a Golden Globe and a Screen Actors Guild prize.

“I do miss Tyrion,” Dinklage said. “He was just lovely, funny and the writers were smart to not only give him the joke that ends up on a T-shirt, but also have him be more than that — in a world prejudiced against him. Every season we’d get all 10 scripts at the start, like a novel. I’d go through them ravenously. Not to find out if my character died, but just to enjoy it. It was really such a joy.”

metalmachine

Morgue Intrude
Staff member
Tyrion stopped being tyrion from season 5. And much of the protagonists too, precisely when there were no more novels to adapt.
Season 6 is acceptable for being that of internet theories. all happened after this, all we know it
I was not offended, I was disappointed. The first 4 seasons are masterpieces, while the 7 and 8 are a joke. Lots of special effects but very poor storyline

metalmachine

Morgue Intrude
Staff member
I am now watching the Vikings series.

c7IjFGg.jpg

I'm in season 4, but I've known the main character's big spoiler for a long time.
I like it a lot, (I'm quite a fan of ancient cultures and their Celtic, Norse, Greek mythologies ...) although sometimes I do see it a bit predictable at certain points, besides that everything progresses very fast. I also see that certain characters are not 100% defined. Anyway,
But Im still arriving to the middle of the series.

I also highlight the photography and the setting and of course the soundtrack. I think it's how little good there is on Netflix.

And as a result of this I also say that in a short time a spin off will be released. in February 2022
And the story will happen 100 years after Vikings.

I'm not a big fan of spin offs so it's probably late to see it.

I am watching the main series now because I have finished and I do not have to wait a year between seasons

Frazeeme

Forum Legend
Elite Member
SHOWTIME
Dexter: Fresh Blood
Sad to see him die. Will miss his hot body, that body that seems to have gotten hotter with time. :this isnt happening
Hopefully, Harrison will carry on with the 'dark passenger'.
Outraged that the 'cunt' brought him down. If Dexter had been gay and stayed away from women, he'd still helpfully be executing the real serial killers with finess.