★ Cutest Dead Guy of 2021 ★ [►POST YOUR CANDIDATES HERE◄ ]

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
9aGjUS5.gif

Hi everyone and welcome to our annual wild cutest dead guy of the year competition where everyone is welcome to submit their candidates for dead model of the year.

Please keep in mind that this thread is only for preliminary discussion and selection before the offical poll which will open in a just a couple of days so hurry up!

Difficult choice, I know.

So many beautiful, gorgeous fit guys perfect creations of nature become naked corpses in morgue this year.

Some famous others less so but now everyone has equal choice to become a CDG legend.

I posted thousands of dead guys in 2021, not hundreds but thousands.

Mr. Model Bolivia gets my vote with his perfectly sculpted torso and curvy feet.

yxpXVIe.jpg

I nominate this hairy Arab from June 2021:

Original thread:

A second choice : This guy, who died in March 2021 too

Thanks everyone for this stunning selection. As I said so many beautiful gorgeous models to chose from this year. :Merry Xmas: There is still time to add more before voting begins.

Thanks everyone for this stunning selection. As I said so many beautiful gorgeous models to chose from this year. :Merry Xmas: There is still time to add more before voting begins.
When do the NOMINATIONS close? :thinking:

Good and sweet choices everyone and thank you for taking part and helping us in the preliminary selection and discussion. Some really striking models this year. Please don't be disappointed if your favourite was not included in the final vote their beauty will still be enjoyed for years to come. :cheerswine:

Voting has already begun and you are welcome to cast your vote here.

Please don't be disappointed if your favourite was not included in the final vote their beauty will still be enjoyed for years to come. :cheerswine:

Well, it seems a bit disappointing to me... not because of my excluded candidates, but because I think there has not been enough participation to exclude so many candidate guys and add others who were not.
In my opinion, a basic requirement, you should be that the guy had death in the same year, in 2021
For example, there are several cases from 2020 in the official voting thread and case 4 has been on my computer since the end of 2017 (Date I bought it, so it was probably on my old laptop before).
I do not want to underestimate the participation of anyone, on the contrary, I am glad that there is activity in the forum, but I also think that these things are better when they are done well...

...or maybe i'm too prefectionist .

Back