‘Chino Antrax’ gunned down just weeks after release from US prison

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Bs1OU1E.jpg

El Chapo's hitman and top drug runner "Chino Athrax" has been gunned down just weeks after his release from a US prison.

Jose Rodrigo Arechiga Gamboa disappeared last week after serving six years for importing cocaine and marijuana into the US from Mexico.

The Mexican drug trafficker reportedly left the US after being released on parole following a prison stint in March.

On Saturday, his body was discovered in a BMW, wrapped in a blanket with duct tape in Sinaloa, Mexico.

Another two bodies were also found inside the vehicle on a dirt road near the town of Ayuné.

Chino Antrax's sister, Ada Jimena, and brother-in-law, Juan N, were reportedly identified as the other victims.

Photos of the bodies have already been reported as circulating on social networks but it is unknown who leaked them.

The flashy El Chapo enforcer and drug runner, whose nickname means "Chinese anthrax", was released from the Metropolitan Correctional Centre in San Diego on March 3.

He had been assigned to a house in Southern California but when his probation officer visited last week, there was no sign of the hitman.

A US court summons on May 8 read: "Only weeks after his release from custody and arriving to his supervision district, the offender has absconded from supervised release. His whereabouts is unknown."

Chino Antrax was regarded as Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman’s top enforcer with the Sinaloa cartel.

He admitted to facilitating violent activities for the cartel, and was reportedly the leader of a group of hitmen who called themselves The Anthrax.

The group helped the crime gang assert itself as it engaged in a drug war with the rival Beltran Leyva drug cartel.

El Chino Antrax was arrested seven years ago on a flight from Mexico in Amsterdam, and two years later he pleaded guilty in the US to conspiracy to import cocaine and marijuana.

"Love'll get you like a case of anthrax
And that's something I don't want to catch"

But somebody caughtt him :(

those nipples look tasty. though must say i prefer his looks as a corpse than in his mugshot

christ those tits - I'd chew 'em off and go to town on the rest of him

Back