☆ HAPPY NEW YEAR 2020 ☆

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
6270e12ef7ef1980fecea289387c80fe.gif

Happy New insane and turbulent Year 2020 CDG members! We are also entering a new necro decade. :drunk:

wdZNsZ1.jpg

Thousands of young beautiful guys who now celebrate will become CDGs in the next 12 months.:dancing:

T9HoXvH.jpg

ataer9u.jpg

d7Bskkc.jpg

My Dream Dead Guys for the New Year

A true necro must always hope.

CWVRdxT.jpg

Full Male Autopsy Video in 4K ***UNCENSORED*** Released in our Secret Room

On New Year's eve to celebrate the start of a new necro decade we just released full autopsy video of a stunning young hairy dead guy in gorgoues 4K. :mates:

The video is available in our Secret Room and is completely uncensored and includes dead cock exam.
:fast jerk:

Happy New Year 2020 to all our loyal members thanks for support!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL - MAY MANY MORE HOT HAIRY MEN COME OUR WAY ! :cheers:

Yes!!! Happy New Year to to you my friend great wish. :green grin: Let's all our necro dreams come true before we croak.

4cDxLOf.jpg

Happy New Year! Wishing to see many smooth young men...
throats slit, bullet-riddled, crushed, hung (both ways), disemboweled, dismembered, knifed, strangled.

And may Ricky find the perfect dead feet to chew on.
Cheers!
Caleb

I honestly doubt he ever will even if he lives to 150 years old.

It's just that dead feet are never enough for him he craves more and more.

In his new year greeting message his only desire was to see more dead male feet in the new year.

Whilst access is available let me take this opportunity of wishing ap happy new year to all the friends I’ve made on site as well as those I hope to make in the future. And whilst there are times when I complain about the limited free access for non elite members it would be remiss of me not to thank Meatpie in particular for his attempts to keep this site open in an increasingly censorus climate. Even though I don’t like reality I know there are many who do and for those members I guess this site provides a genuine and unique experience.
So to everyone a happy 2020 for us all.
All my love
Lindier

Thanks everyone for the wishes those interested in elite membership check your messages.

Iggk2GO.jpg

Happy New Year to all, and especially to you Lindier.

Will our dreams come true in the New Year?

Ne6gk7W.jpg

Will we see a boy like this in morgue in the New Year?

LXu5dBY.jpg

Back