Recent content by MrGloom991

  1. MrGloom991

    Dead Men Film Production

    Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone here got obsession with hot male neck fetish and want to hurt it like me? Been quite obsessed with The Red Garrote series, now I made it myself by hiring handsome actor with hot neck to play all my desires with his neck...
  2. MrGloom991

    Dead Men Film Production

    just done with this guy again, he dies really well. https://checkya.com/unseulpersonage/offers/31677
  3. MrGloom991

    Dead Men Film Production

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw9a4zmCYzM Check out my new horror film with this hot bodybuilder.
  4. MrGloom991

    Dead Men Film Production

    Very muscular corpse waiting for everyone to feed on it.
  5. MrGloom991

    Dead Men Film Production

    new actor is going to get killed.
  6. MrGloom991

    Turning Darkness Into Art

    here’s my youtube channel. Check out these short film with muscle guys getting killed. www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXqMfCPFr2c www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp3TtjoJLDE www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ1aFMRp1LQ www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq-eZhvTRxA
  7. MrGloom991

    Turning Darkness Into Art

    Hi everyone,I’ve been part of this wonderful community since my university days, and now, in my thirties, I feel more confident embracing the darker themes that inspire my art. Many of us share a fascination with exploring unsettling stories, and that’s why I’ve recently taken the leap to...
  8. MrGloom991

    Dead Men Film Production

    Hi everyone, just got all my dead guys films uploaded on the new platform. hope to seeing everyone feedback. There'll be more to come. https://checkya.com/unseulpersonage
  9. MrGloom991

    Dead Men Film Production

    I'm the producer, director, also cameraman.
  10. MrGloom991

    Dead Men Film Production

    Hi all, Just got all my videos published, hope everyone enjoys. Quite a courage for me to turn all my fantasies to cinematic works. Looking forward to hearing your ideas and feedback. www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq-eZhvTRxA www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ1aFMRp1LQ www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp3TtjoJLDE...
  11. MrGloom991

    RED SHOWER

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz12tFU7tCs Check out my slasher film, guys. It's all free. Let me know your thought.
  12. MrGloom991

    HAPPY DEATH DAY

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=APMxCd0z0iU My newest work, free for everyone to watch. Let me know your thought.
  13. MrGloom991

    Forum Members Playing Dead

    Just take my courage to produce these fantasies into real life film lately. https://payhip.com/thrillerenthusiast
  14. MrGloom991

    Forum Members Playing Dead

    Does anyone like neck and anything attacking guys' neck like poison?
Back
Top