Recent content by metalmachine

  1. metalmachine

    Big Brazil Collection

    ---
  2. metalmachine

    Honduras Collection

    2023 Part I ---
  3. metalmachine

    Dead Guys of Facebook

    Officer Christopher "Chris" Durran Fisher, 36 GA, USA https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61550737952626 https://www.instagram.com/dfisher90/ https://papba.org/2026/09/in-remembrance-georgia-police-sergeant-chris-fisher/
  4. metalmachine

    Dead Guys of Facebook

    Tyler Burchfiel, 33 NC, USA https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100081504354128 https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61563774464138 Obituary: https://www.higginsfunerals.com/obituaries/tyler-burchfiel
  5. metalmachine

    Hanging Collection

    I havent info about him. Sorry
  6. metalmachine

    Hanging Collection

    Brazil
  7. metalmachine

    Big Brazil Collection

    ---
  8. metalmachine

    Dead Guys of Facebook

    Jeffrey Denny, 40 NJ, USA https://www.facebook.com/jeff.denny.50999 Obituary: https://www.pettitdavisfuneralhome.com/obituaries/Jeffrey-P-Denny?obId=49629807
  9. metalmachine

    Book Series and Novles: Read lovers in CDG?

    Yeah, I’ve put it on hold for now because *Oathbringer* is a bit of a transitional book; for my taste, it lacks the pacing of the previous two, and I really struggled to finish it—it took me a couple of months. (That’s the exact opposite of *The Way of Kings*, which I read in about three weeks.)...
  10. metalmachine

    Book Series and Novles: Read lovers in CDG?

    I paused after finishing *Oathbringer* and *Dawnshard* because it was starting to feel a bit heavy going, though I hope to pick it up again soon. It also played a part that I read the entire *Mistborn* series (Era 1 and 2) *Elantris*, *Warbreaker*, *Tress*, the short stories, and the first three...
  11. metalmachine

    Honduras Collection

    2024 Part III ----
  12. metalmachine

    AI Generated Dead Guys

    Me too. For me, the morbid fascination is greater that way.
  13. metalmachine

    Big Brazil Collection

    ---
  14. metalmachine

    Dominican Collection

    Updates --
  15. metalmachine

    American Model "Presley Gerber" Cindy Crawford's son died aged 27

    Presley Gerber, son of supermodel Cindy Crawford and businessman Rande Gerber, has died aged 27. According to the Los Angeles county medical examiner, the former model died on Sunday 20 September at a rehab facility. The cause of death has not been disclosed. Presley, who was the eldest child...
Back
Top