Recent content by MarketPiggy

  1. MarketPiggy

    Hoping to find a specific castration animation video that used to be on Motherless

    With Motherless being 1000% gone now, I'm trying to see if anyone maybe has a copy of a video that I really loved watching, or maybe knows of a new site it has been re-uploaded to. The animation quality is amateur at best, created on a simulator program, I believe. It's set in a vaguely...
  2. MarketPiggy

    Longpig for free Minnesota, USA

    Bumping this, in case any new chefs have joined the site since I first posted. 😜 Telegram name is the same. Please reach out anytime!!
  3. MarketPiggy

    Longpig for free Minnesota, USA

    Looking for a chef who wants to fill his freezer with my longpig meat. I can travel wherever from the USA. Spend a couple weeks using me hard, then take into your shed or woods and then slaughter, field dress, and break me down into cuts that will feed you for a month, if not more. Tele...
Back
Top