Recent content by callmecaleb

  1. callmecaleb

    VIDEO: BelAmi boys Apocalypto sacrifice

    A dream of mine since I was a kid. To ram my knife into a man's chest. To rip out his heart. To bite into a beating heart. To nibble meat off a human rib. And maybe to lie on the stone, watching a knife descend toward me. Hell can become Heaven.
  2. callmecaleb

    Video: MMA fighter guts a boy while fucking him

    I want to suck his bloody cock. Suck it clean. Suck it dry.
  3. callmecaleb

    Interrogated and then butchered

    Beautiful and sensual.
  4. callmecaleb

    I have Saved Dozens of People from Suicide Through this Forum

    If this were to happen, why would anyone change their mind?
  5. callmecaleb

    Forum Members Playing Dead

    Poison is fine, but I prefer my thumb pressing firmly on an Adam's apple. He feels it. I feel it. Sweet sensation.
  6. callmecaleb

    Train Suicides and Fatal Accidents

    Messy is tasty.
  7. callmecaleb

    A Favorite Way To Die, says Caleb

    I am hard as I yearn to set the saw in that crotch. But which of you will grab the other end and help me slowly saw this man in two?
  8. callmecaleb

    ONGOING ARMED CONFLICT Russo-Ukrainian War Photo Collection

    I like the old days when soldiers were poorly paid and supplied that they go onto the battlefield after the battle to strip the dead naked to get their clothing and equipment. And maybe something else with a dead body, too?
  9. callmecaleb

    Boys and Men from Bulgaria

    I’d love to bury my face in that butt.
  10. callmecaleb

    Charlie Kirk - 1st Death Anniversary

    When Tyler Robinson laid down on that roof with his rifle, he destroyed the lives of his parents, his brothers, and his boyfriend. But salvaged America’s future.
  11. callmecaleb

    Beautiful boy - before and after - car wreck

    Pretty boy.....broken....sublime
  12. callmecaleb

    Caleb At Night

    It’s dark. I’m lonely. And horny. Mickael walks nearby. Oblivious. I reach out of the darkness and grab his neck. So quickly, he can’t react. My hands wrap tightly around his soft neck, my thumbs on his hard Adam’s apple. I press. There is no resistance. He wants it. I want it. Mickael gags...
  13. callmecaleb

    A « traitor » dismembered by his own

    If the purpose is to kill him quickly, sharper machetes are useful If the purpose is to make him suffer, dull machetes and unskilled worker are fine. If the purpose is to please me, he should be stripped and dull machetes will produce the extreme pain and unending suffering that willl make me cum.
  14. callmecaleb

    Pics from my personal collection.........

    Maybe so, but I claimed him first. You can have him when I’m done…whatever is left of him.
Back
Top