abrix

Forum Newcomer
Wondering if anyone is interested in online only roleplay through IM or PM's on this site. I assure you, I'm quite descriptive and creative! :D

I have no interest in meeting anyone in person (that's not really feasible for most people on here anyhow) But some sexy fantasy playing may just hit the spot.

As a side note, if anyone is into that 'Furry' fetish, I'd be interested to know more about that. Costumed corpses sound amusing.

~Abrix

Been looking for someone to cyber snuff me for awhile. I am mostly into asphyx and rubber costumes. I could be talked into a furry thing though if that gets you off. PM me

I have no desire to roleplay online or otherwise with anybody on this forum, not now or ever. I will be removing my account from here as soon as I figure out how. Apparently there is no way to unsubscribe without meatpie deleting the account. Keep that in mind if you post on this forum, you won't be able to remove anything you say or any pictures you post.

That said, stop sending me requests to roleplay.

@ abrix

booh booh !!!
" you won´t be able to remove anything you say or any pictures you post."
LOL !!!!
are u want to catfighting here?
stop typing here and stay away from side you tanzania bush pup! *gg*
or at least
spare us with your catfightings...puppie

to the main topic on this thread:
I am your victim
catch me if you can! *grin*

I enjoy cyber roleplaying - being a fellow prisoner, stripped naked and executed in public. If you like, my yahoo IM address is: drbizarro12

If anyone still wants to play, my name on yahoo is starzmikey
tell me you're from CDG

Love non-consensual Role Play where it ends with my decapitated head being held up by the hair and used as a sex toy. Same screen name on Yahoo IM.

Back