fable23

Forum Regular
Hello, all. fable23 here, fairly new to this site, though I've indulged in this fetish for years.

Maybe it's being exposed to a lifetime of video games, but for some reason I've always had a kink for defeat. Giving it your all against a powerful force and getting your ass kicked. I used to look for games with great Game Over screens and death animations, preferably combined with hot guys, though it isn't necessary (once my imagination is suitably stimulated, I can insert the hot guys myself if needed :aha:). Tenchu: Stealth Assassins is a great example of this-- the characters bleed like stuck pigs and make a production out of every death. And there are so many different animations and poses... it's a necrofetishists dream, if you don't mind some pretty retro graphics.

Hell, there's actually an entire genre of videos on youtube that would be perfect for my kink if it wasn't for one minor detail-- they're called 'ryona' videos, but with very, very few exceptions, they always involve women being brutalized by male characters. Come on, people! Turn it around, or just have some male-on-male violence! Guys deserve to have their asses beaten, too! :fight:

Anyway, that's me, and my strangeness. Good to know there are others out there who are plenty strange, too.

Welcome fabie, epic introduction.

Back