feetboy

Forum Resident
i sucked the toes of an old man last night coz he asked me too. he said he'd washed them especially. so i sucked his toes, massaged him and got my cock out for him.

he is dying and he said that perhaps the last thing he wants to do is have his toes sucked by me at the point he croaks. i said, i'd do it to him after too!

i will see his body in his casket and lick his feet for him. he'd allow me to do that. i hope he doesn't die soon but i get hard thinking about it. he is 72 years old and has hard thick toenails.

i also massaged the feet of my boyfriend last night. he is in his 20s. he wouldn't like to think i did that with an old man.

I didn't have sex with the old man, just a bit of fun rubbing to make him feel better about his croak.

Where did you find the old guy?

You are such a slut.

Can you take pics for us?

he is someone i have known for a number of years. one night last year, we both got drunk together. he was married at one time but now his wife is dead. when we got drunk we had sex.

i am sorrry but i can't take pics coz he wouldn't let me. perhaps after his croak i will take pics of him in his coffin looking all peaceful in his shroud.

i have a feeling he will be burned. that is so bad. i will try to persuade him otherwise.

You must help your friend not get burnt!

I want pics of his yellow toenails after his croak, and possibly his old wrinkled penis and balls.

he is going for an operation on boxing day. i am scared that he will die. i don't want him to die. i want him to live. i want to suck his feet again.

ok my friend is dying now. his family are round his bedside
i saw him last night, he is in a coma. he wont make it through the weekend the doctors said. this is very very sad and i am upset.
I will go and see him today. I will ask his family if i can view him after he dies so i can hold his hand one last time.
This is horrible really. and i still want him sexually too. is that wrong? last night when i was on my own with him for 5 minutes, i touched his feet tenderly. is that bad? he wouldn't have minded i know.

well you know, i don't know if i'll get to see him after his death. i've been visiting today, and yesterday, and i'm going to go up tomorrow. he is in a coma now. i had some time alone with him. i held his hand which was warm and limp, and i got hard when holding it.

i'm so sorry mate, but i'm in love with your body and you know it, we had a good time together. i just wish we could do it again.......

he is dead, i wont get the opportunity to see him, and he is being cremated on wednesday. i can't stop it from happening. i want to find out which mortuary he is in and arrange to view him. i don't want his family to find out tho.

:sm (47): May his feet rest in pieces.

How old was he?

Sorry to hear about your loss Feetboy, but at least you did right by him.
You do have some good memories of him.
Unfortunatly eventually all we ever have is memories.

eventually all we ever have is memories.

We have memory up to a point.

I think when you croak all data is permanantly erased from the hard disk in your head so nothing remains in the end. Absolutely nothing.

his toenails were yellow. i will remember rubbing my cock against his feet, licking his soles and having him suck my cock.

Amazing! Truly amazing. Hope you can take pics man.

Back