Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
:wack:

JohannaXn's stupid site which in her own view is "the best gore website in the world" went down today because it failed to handle heavy traffic related to the young man who commited suicide in Sweden.

Johanna is from Sweden, she was online when the 21-year-old lost his life.

She was busy watermarking the vid and just when she was ready to post it their server crashed.

happy%20stud.gif

Let's hope this is just the begging of the end for VD, who needs that stupid blog anyway.

CDG has also experienced a surge in traffic related to the internet suicide story but our servers were well-prepared and handled all requests without a single database error.

That's what donations are after all. We beat those sad douchebags in every respect.

Meatpie... If you want to earn respect you have to give it. You have a problem with this 'Johanna' - fight it with her and don't bother me with it. You only take your own person down and that's not want we want, isn't it?

Just ignore her and everything she does. The only thing you are now creating is 'free PR' every time you kick'n down on her website.

Grow up and get a live... Eh... die.

You guys from the Netherlands are all pathetic attention seekers - you, Enty and a few others I happen to know.

You don't know anything about Johanna and you don't know anything about me why do you feel the urge to post?

You are making a fool of yourself.

Everything I've posted served it purpose so far and I am happy with the result.

Post pics, I am sick of your lame comments. Your reputation is in the red.

Back