Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
In one crazy day - October 11, 2010 our forum broke new records for the most users ever online and at the same time we welcome our 6,000 member!

I%20am%20king.gif

This is a great birthday present for CDG - our site went online on this server exactly two years ago in October 2008!

:tongue for you: Cheers everyone

darklo10.jpg

Keep up the good work, Meatpie & Co!

Just out of curiosity, what were 759 people doing here, at 11 PM ?
Also, did you notice that in the last few days, we have a rather large number of guests browsing the forum?

Hi eagleeye, hope all is well.

Thanks for your kind words of encourangement, without trusted users like yourself CDG wouldn't be alive today.

:love forever:

There is a significant increase in traffic to the site last couple of days, yeah but unlike JohannaXn's blog our server handles it pretty well.

Most people are interested in the thread about the young man from Sweden who hanged himself on webcam.

Hi eagleeye, hope all is well.

Thanks for your kind words of encourangement, without trusted users like yourself CDG wouldn't be alive today.

:love forever:

There is a significant increase in traffic to the site last couple of days, yeah but unlike JohannaXn's blog our server handles it pretty well.

Most people are interested in the thread about the young man from Sweden who hanged himself on webcam.

Thanks for your answer, Meatpie. Yes, thankfully, all is still well for me. For Greece, I don't know.
It is certain that without YOU there would be no CDG. All I can do is support.
As for the traffic increase, well, we live in a fucked world, after all :)

PS: I don't give a damn about JohannaXN ( I never even bothered to look up that blog - I don't have the time to spare). I also think you give away too much of your time for her. Let her get lost and spend more time with your boyfriend :)

Last edited:
I like picking fights with Johanna, it's fun. She reads everything I post and then posts replies on her site.

Back