Internet Sluts

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Ohhh, my new hobby - internet sluts!

Its insane how many lonely dudes are there in the world, looking for someone to jack off with...via the internet! And its 100% safe from nasty STD.

So I chat up the guys, take their skype and make them undress themselves for me than stroke their meat and cum...

Shit, this is so perverted!!!

I also make them show their feet...geez! I cum hard to that.

Do you have such internet slults? Suggest any cool ideas and strategies, I want the guys to play dead for me that would be awesome but how

I went on some site I got a hacked password for. There was a really hot guy, I asked him to show his feet. He never did. There were other members there online. Everyone else just wanted to see him jerk off, I didn't care about that. I wanted him to play dead and show his feet, he never did it. I totally lost interest, haven't checked since. Maybe I'll try again and see if another one would be more compliant.

Nothing perverted with what your doing, you never know one day one of the guys may do exactly what you want, keep trying.

Its insane how people are comfortable jacking off on their cameras but if you decide to meet up in real life they get worked up.

Its much easier on the internet, eh??

Hey, I'm a guy who do anything on camera. But only if you join me on camera. Interested?

And I'm the guy who will do almost anything on the camera, and you don't have to join me! I've jerked of for tons of guys who won't even turn on their camera to let me see them. One guy really wanted to watch me get fucked so I hooked up with someone and had them fuck me while the other guy watched on cam... the guy who I hooked up with never even knew and I never even saw the face of the guy who watched... That was so fucking intense, made me feel like a dirty whore! Loved it.

Back