Peaceful, Sleeping Beauty

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Some guys look very peaceful when they die, almost like they are taking a nap.

Others look totally shocked - mouths are often wide open, eyes starring...this is common in cases of a violent death.

I know why some guys die with their eyes open.

Contrary to popular belief it takes less than a second to lose consciousness, there is no warning. Your eyes may remain open but you go blind, there is just no time to react and in most cases you won't be able to move.

Some lucky beauties like this one may die in their sleep and never feel the difference, that's why he looks so peaceful and relaxed.

A real sleeping beauty.

Is not entirely a matter of time, mainly from accidents, most eyes open, because the respiratory (pneumothorax) oppression, the mouth opening the eyes open. Or eyes closed most of the general's death

I disagree. You can die in a car accident with your eyes and mouth closed. I have such pics.

Eyes open mouth, most of them died in an accident, and instantly killed. Of course there are the first injury coma, died after a Bi Yanjing. When I was practicing, jump from the springboard, the action does not fall from the sky in place, the mat. Was only smoking gas can not breath, know very well, dead! dead! my big mouth breathing hard. I think if was dead, it must be open stare. So I have had experience.

Back