Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I don't think I can take this any longer.

Necro forum is good but not enough, I want access to real dead guys.

Recently I applied for jobs in hospitals and made friends with medical students so that they can best inform me on how things are and how can I get a job in a morgue.

I got a huge response but no offer for a morgue job. Just in nother various hsopitals. One was at building next to the morgue in an intensive care unit.

The good thing is that they are terribly understaffed and will hire anyone who wants to do the job. Its not a nurse but a person who moves people/bodies around and cleans the mess (shits included).

I refused although I would definately see people dying there as it is intensive care.

Maybe stupid of me?

----

I also wanted to study medicine but I am 25 and took my university degree in 2007, I am sick an tired of study.

In order to become a forensic expert here:

1. Hard admission exams where you have to be the best to enter.
2. 6 years of study general medicine.
3. 2 years of special training in forensic science.
4. 3 more years of "practise" at the forensic department when you finally get a degree and can call yourself a forensic expert.

Its too much and I am not 20. I wasted my time and studied something that is absolutely meanigless.

I feel like my life is wasted so if I can't have what I want in life maybe suicide?

What should I do? Funeral homes are another option, no special traning needed.

But I want naked guys on a table, getting to open their skulls and then sew them back together...

I am utterly confused. :(

Maybe I want too much, too soon.

Should I apply for medical school (again) after I failed once already?

By the time I graduate I would be 40 :(

Or wait until I get/find job openings at the morgue?

remember, take the rough with the smooth meatpie. If you work in a funeral home that is good, sometimes you will have to see old women but you just treat that like its a job- then you get to work with cute dead guys both young and old as a reward

Meatpie;595 Its too much and I am not 20. I wasted my time and studied something that is absolutely meanigless. I feel like my life is wasted so if I can't have what I want in life maybe suicide? [/QUOTE said:
Meatpie, don't consider suicide, because it is not the answer. Although I like cute dead guys, I don't want you to be a young cute dead guy, I want you to be an old dead guy, you'll be pretty hot at the age of 90 and you'll still get cock. Stay alive baby.

whats the point of being alive when you can't have what you want?

because you cant always get what you want. thats life. besides, your life involves everyone around you, so killing yourself would hurt them, and is a very selfish thing to do.

Attachments

• Israel 1.jpg
    Israel 1.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 584
so what do you suggest?

we can't play dead, we can't have real dead guys?

oh PieMan

so what do you suggest?

we can't play dead, we can't have real dead guys?

oh PieMan.....

I so understand yer lust n' frustration !

Why don't u tackle mortician again, follow your passion, man..u will never be happy with anything else !

It is not too late !!!

We have dudes here who change jobs later in life, go back to school, become totally different..because they found their passion was not in the work they were trained to do, or burnt out !

Lawyers becoming CHEFS, going to CHEF SCHOOL to cook....after four yrs of college and three yrs of law school.....all kinds of dudes change their career pathways...

Why can't u ?

Why not move to a country where the standards are not so rigid to become a mortician?

To study mortuary science??

Come to the USA !

GOOGLE Mortuary Science, requirements in different countries !

Look into this more, PieMan, don't give up, I think u lust to be a mortician more than anything else and you should STRIVE for your passion...

...and along the way, you will be much happier, because u will be pursuing your DREAMS to become reality for you !

Please consider !

Write to me privately, I have more to tell you to help you if you desire !
:sm (42)::sm (42)::)

Hey Arrowman, great opinion as always..

and you are right - we should all follow our passions. But life is hard.

I have checked many times the requirements to become a mortican in the US and its even worse than here.

Also our education system is different, we don't have "college" here.

The US seems in a very bad situation now from what I've seen on TV but I definately wanna move to the Chicago area with you ....

verlup in NYC and JMsidious in LA...

That would be so hot, I like how big the us is and how you guys are spread all over the continent.

For now I will keep searching for job openings here...I so so want to get to wash the guys and close their eyes and...

I will also inspect their cock area and wash it carefully...finally I will sniff their feet and eat their toes.

CARRY ON !

Hey Arrowman, great opinion as always..

and you are right - we should all follow our passions. But life is hard.

I have checked many times the requirements to become a mortican in the US and its even worse than here.

Also our education system is different, we don't have "college" here.

The US seems in a very bad situation now from what I've seen on TV but I definately wanna move to the Chicago area with you ....

verlup in NYC and JMsidious in LA...

That would be so hot, I like how big the us is and how you guys are spread all over the continent.

For now I will keep searching for job openings here...I so so want to get to wash the guys and close their eyes and...

I will also inspect their cock area and wash it carefully...finally I will sniff their feet and eat their toes.

Ahhh PieMan......

Sucha HOT stud, u r, WHEW !

I likes what u say, especially 'bout them rank, ripe manFEETERS !

Maybe you could get a scholarship to study mortuary science in your country...what about the UK?

Work in morgue, then apply for mortuary science degree....this would show u have the interest (LOL, we noes u do here :sm (52):)

Then maybe that would help you get into mortuary science school easier, with scholarship ...

I hope this will work for you !

I AM ROOTING FOR the PieMAN, HIP HIP HIP HOORAY !!!!

HUZZAH !

CARRY ON !!

:sm (18):
:cool:;):sm (55):

and what is your dream arroW?

jacking off to pics for the rest of your life?

I don't understand this, we must do something.

The thing is meatpie your fantasy versus reality. Fantasy of good looking corpses versus the reality that most of them rot pretty quick. Just be happy. You have all on here to talk to. Most corpses I have dealt with are pretty gross.

you deal with corpses? really? and u haven't told me?

Good question

and what is your dream arroW?

jacking off to pics for the rest of your life?

I don't understand this, we must do something.

good question, PieMan..

my DREAM wulda been ta be a CUMbat soldier,man, wulda LOVED IT, professional WARRIOR, n' if I got IT, all the fukn' ace better.

BUT I still am a mercenary, with words not guts, "at the tourney"..use words, facts n' rules as my swords n' lances, still conquer n' prevail...different forum, different venue..

SAME CONCEPT

FUK YAH

winners n' losers all the tyme, yah, love ta WIN the BEST

ALSO, enage in battle re-enactments, Civil War when have the time....
love the smell of muskets n' cannon-fire, charge of mounted calvary,
bayo on my rifle, early mornin' raids on them sleepin' Reb soldiers......

the sound of the TRUMPET to CHARGE, the firing the guns, the casualties GORElore...
the tentin' out with the boys, the rank pits n' reekin' feets after battle in our woolen uniforms...

YAH, so have that fun at it too along with other like-minded alphaSTUDS

war re-enactments as a participant RAWK...

pick yer scene...American Civil War, gladiators, WW1, WW2, Korea, Nam...
Eurpopean Wars....

re-enactor studs all over the world...

lots of these guys like me end up in MOVIES too, war movies as extras....

I was almost in the movie called "Gettysburg"..just had work conflict n' cud not go
with out Yank outfit, wish I cud have, they had one rollicking FINE war-waging n'
man-killin acted out TYME

just GOOGLE battle re-enacting, see fer yerselves all the wars n' groups u can join, many
rite near u dude NO MATTER what part of world u mostly live ...

FUK YAH, really a SEXcee rank way ta spend weekend...in warrior manly BATTLE !

:load::load::load::load:

Last edited:
That is so hot arrowman. You can stab other combatants in the chest and sniff their boots?

Go for it dude! Leave Chicagoland and go to Iraq, or Afghanistan, defens your country and spread democracy!

Everything is going downhill in America, now is the time dude!

Fag Forum?

Please don't use dirty words such as 'cock' on this forum. I will report any fag using the word 'cock' to the moderator. :sm (14)::sm (4):

Last edited:
Back