meat and feet

feetboy

Forum Resident
trouble is meat, my shit family will probably cremate me. would you like my feet cut off and my ashes? if you were cremated it would be horrid, but i'd steal your ashes and have them in my pants next to my cock, or pour them in my shoes.

We can't allow this to happen to your beautiful feet mate. Cruel as it is, I would want them cut off and put in ice.

They will travel all the way to Bulgaria and I will put them in my fridge. I will cut your toenails regularly, and I will put a small toe-tag on your big toe saying "feetslave".

I will be cremated yes, if I die before my parents. They will burn me and will spread my ashed over the black sea, I will be nutrients for plankton

yes please but I prefer in your smelly sneakers

Well my sister hates me so she will burn me 100%

you must move over here and have a civil partnership with me or darkside, that way, one of us will have custody over your body when you die. you will not be burned then. you will be embalmed and dressed in the finest clothes and put in a beautiful hard wood silk lined coffin that is so comfortable, you wont need socks on.

I want black socks.

I love both Dark and you, can I have two custodians?

Is it cold in Scotland?

yes we will share you and i will give you black socks, although i will take them off sometimes to wank against your soles and suck your toes. It is cold in scotland just now because its winter, it sometimes gets extremely hot, but this is rare. usually, in summer it gets to the mid to late 20s.

Your body will mummify in our damp clay soil. your cock will turn into thick adipocere and you will have a huge cock, you will look pristine when we exhume you to have sex with you.

what will happen to my socks feet? will they smell in the grave?

Yep it's cold and frosty, just right for keeping a body fresh, don'y worry meaty, we wont let you burn, after we have stolen your body,feety will look after your toes and I will look after everything else, once your embamed i will rub moisturising oils and lotions in to every inch of your cold stiff body, this will keep you clean supple and smelling good.
By the way the rubbing in will be done by hand and by tongue, by both me and feety.
Cheers Dark
Cheers Dark

NICEEEEEEE, I WANT EXTRA LOTION ON MY TOES SO THAT THEY WON'T SMELL MY WHOLE CASKET

i will wash them thoroughly, then disinfect them, i'll then rub so much scented lotion on you, using my penis to work it in. when you are embalmed, i'll ask the embalmers to give you an erection with embalming fluids. that will be so amazing. then, after you have been rubbed over with lotion, darkside and i will take you and lay you naked on a special bed, so that the lotion gets into your skin properly.
then, after 24 hours rest, we will both come and have a group sex session with you, just you, me and dark.

then we will dress you in a suit that we will buy especially. i want a pair of your shoes though, that you own already, because if you have walked around in them alive, your toe marks will be on the inside of them. i love that, i love licking the inside of hot guys shoes.

, because if you have walked around in them alive, your toe marks will be on the inside of them. i love that, i love licking the inside of hot guys shoes.

HOLY MOTHER OF CHRIST

a bit obsessive? well, i just love feet so much they make me so hard. your feet will make me hard. oh your feet will be inside my anus. oh i can't wait. next flight to sofia.....

Back