Ok sounds greast. No regular confirmed until we hav first session, naturally. Get back to me at 9175840601.

linoname1 isn't real, i wouldn't bother if i were you... by the way... u never said WHAT you are into... EVERYTHING is basically sub and dom, but what do you like to do or want done to you?

Choke me, I play it right down the middle. I wld roleplay real time with you n choke you til u were satisfied. Not a problem. I hav a few ways in mind for u n u can give me your methods. If u want to meet in near future confirm back n I wil send u my details. All the best.

I'll mention whoevers name I damn well wish... You messaged me, I asked you for a picture, age, and location... You gave me a phone number and told me you don't have time for questions and if I was serious I would just call... and I didn't because you won't even give me the basics online, how am I supposed to trust you? The second time, YOU messaged me and said YOU'D give me another chance if i'd drop everything and come right then... I was at work and you said... See, I know you weren't real and THEN you came on here and commented on a half dozen of my posts that wasn't real and I was just playing games... Seriously man you've got problems... This isn't a game, someone can really get hurt and I have to trust someone before I meet them and that you hold against me... You're out of your mind! Somewhere, someone is running around with a giant net looking for you!

lLinoname1 that's exactly what happened, you're a psycho and you're missing out on a really good thing.

You gave me a phone number and told me you don't have time for questions and if I was serious I would just call... someone can really get hurt and I have to trust someone before I meet them

See, this is a major problem in big cities like NYC, you don't know who you can trust, all kinds of psychos out there! :hard lol:

Legally? lol seriously, if that doesn't demonstration how bat shit crazy you are than nothing else will... You're the one who came on here and started telling people I was "fake" if you don't want people airing your psychotic behavior, try not starting with them...

@meatpie I don't have time for this ridiculous game, this guy is obviously short a few marbles... Can you please tell me how to block him? I'm just here to get my throat squeezed, not get into bitch fights with crazy people.

Back