C

cadmar

I will honestly try & portray, what has brought us all to this point in time.
In all fairness, I will inform you that I have screen captured this, so you do not cut & paste what I have said here, as you have done in the past. If you move this thread to the hate lame & flame sesction, I will know you have mo interest in resolving anything.

If you change my username, that same thing applies. In fairness, want to be very up front about before starting.

This all began 6 weeks ago. I will not go into all of it. It would take way to much time. Meapie got banned for breaking our forum rules. One rule he broke was to create secondaries.

He began to attack us with his posts here in your hate & flame section. We responded at our site. I simply pointed out the things he said & made comments, I never once attacked CDG. It was about him, not this site.

His first time in, before we banned him for breaking our rules, he had taken our images & vids. He posted them at CDG as his own. This continued on a regular bases. He got those close to him here, to do the same thing. He got his friends to give him their pssword & username. He got into our site a number of times under another name & said very hateful & extremely forceful things to us. He had taken all our content in the closed area. Yet, we did nothing.

We did all we could to talk with him. Asking him politely to leave us be. He would not. The one sided war he created could only be stopped under his terms & his terms only.

We said no. Please just go away & leave us in peace. He would not.

Meatpie, you are the key player in all this.

I do not have enough space here to go into everything. I am really tired right now & I appoligize for any mispellings or if I should repeat myself.

For weeks I played the diplomat, trying everything to get him to stop. Our members were getting upset, that their posts were being taken & posted here. Surely you have notriced the surge in posts over the last 6 weeks. Especially at the beginning of this.

Meatpie was relentless & did all he could to shut us down. All this time we did nothing back to CDG. We haver seen all the posts here, we took screen shots of a lot of them. Two of our members, Necrohomo & Virtual Death were really upset by it all.

We were asked if an open section could be created. We spent a few days thinking about it. Finally we agreeed to open one on a trial bases, but our focus was for inside the forum, not outside. Virtual Death & Necrohomo began posting in the outer section, which is accessable to anyone. We do not ask our members where they get their content. That just is not done.

We did nothing for weeks. No one could expect us to just sit there & let them steal our images & vids for as long as they felt like it.

If they had taken your sescret room content, you cannot blame them. They put up with their content being taken almost daily. People reach a point & they finally say, enough is enough.

All meatpie has to do is leave us & our content alone & I am sure, if they are posting your stuff, they will stop.

If someone came into your home every other day & trashed it, would you just sit back & do nothing about it?
What is sad in all this, is it never had to happen in the first place & its always the members that get hurt by it. For that I am truly sorry.

Back off meatpie, you have your site here, you do not have to steal from us nor do you have to harass us as you have done from the start.

I see underage postings are still going on here. That is why I left to start with & that is why I never came back here. This site is full of underage guys. One that comes to mind is the child on the autopsy table. I have a right to feel as I do about it.

Meatpie, it is really up to you. Are you going to leave us alone. Like I said, if you do, I am sure the postings will stop. If you do not, you cannot expect people to sit idle & do nothing. The ball has always been in your court on this one.

cadmar

meatpie, do not take offense to what I had written above. It is not meant to be offensive to you. I am only trying to tell it as it is. It does not come accross as flavorable, because it is not. What I am trying to express would be loss, if I flavoured it up for you. I do want you to take it personally, because you are the reason we have come to this point. It could of all be avoided, if you had not of done the things you had done.

There was no reason why both sites could not have been congenial. Earlier on in this, when you referred to why I had left, you said you were responsible. You said you were younger & made mistakes. Show us that you have grown since that time. Admit what you have done, to yourself, not to me, not to them. Look back at this & work forward. If you do it with honesty, you would then understand why we feel as we do & you would understand why, we are where we are, at this point in time.

A community exisits far beyond any site. It is the people that make a community, not the sites they visit. Two sites can exist side by side, in complete harmony & community can flurish between both. I truly do hope to see this. It is suppose to be fun, free of stress, a place where you can be you, with people like you. It was not a good feeling when we are put down by anti gay groups & people. This should never happen, from within our own community.

To set the record straight, JohannaXn does not own the server that hosts our site. It is on a private server, on its own.

I would be more then happy to stop by from time to time to answer any remarks made to this.

That is why it should probably be moved to the debate section.

good nite everyone

Cadmar

Last edited by a moderator:
meatpie, I had forgotten to add these few screenshots from your own site. All but 1. One you posted at our site when you were there.
They show how much you threatened us, belittled us. THere is one there that shows you under another username, actually not only threaten us with all your spies, but even admit to stealing our images & videos.
Here they are on imagebam. If you do not want your members to see, remove them all. I just want to refresh your memory on some events. Even soldiertom. He came to us on his own. We did not spam anyone.
You cannot build peace upon lies. Owe up to what you have done & what you have said. IF you deny, whats the point of any of this. We cannot find a common ground if you deny what you have said & done to us.
Honesty is where common ground is found. You have nothing to loose by being honest about all that has happened & you have much more to gain. I am not putting these up in anger, I am putting these up in the hopes that the truth can be known & things can be mended. It has to first start there. I know you are stubborn. But, please to not act in haste & do not take these attachments as something negative, becasue they are not. They are words from your own mouth. If you want us to trust you you have to at least be honest with us. We are a new site, we are just starting out. Just as you once did yourself. If the tables were turned, how would you feel? The images in the first set came from us. Is that not so? Please be honest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi cadmar and congratulations on making the first step by coming to CDG and trying to resolve our disagreements. At least will stop talking via screen caps on two different site.

What are you trying to prove with those screenshots? That you are using a proxy to access our site?

As you said things have gone a bit out of hand but let's not overdramatize.

CDG wasn't built on hate, we won't ban you.

I already apologized for a big mistake that I made a few years ago when I was very young (19).

You have always been kind to me and I behaved like a brute.

I totally didn't care about anything at the time both in real life and my online experience.

I behaved badly towards you and Johanna.

I deeply regret what has happened and it's all my fault. I take full responsibility and admit my stupid actions let to CDG losing two great posting members.

It's fine that you have opened your own place, that perfectly normal that's what the internet is for.

But you also made a few mistakes that made me very angry and were the reason behid my attack on your site.

Your new friend is full of hate for myself and CDG.

When you started your site you said in your rules that CDG members who want to register on your site will need to use the same usernames and their accounts will be checked and monitored like we are Al-Qaeda terrorists.

In addition, new members were put in two groups "trusted" and "tainted". The trusted group could see the forum the tainted dudes were virtually banned.

You also banned people from CDG that you thought were my "spies" while in reality there as nothing of the kind.

You also said in your forum rules "No females on our site, only gay guys".

This is shameful.

As long as you enforece these policy of discimination we can't be on friendly terms with your site.

We too seek peace.

I and the forum staff believe the two communitues can live in harmony.

I personally don't see any point in having two separate communities, if we unite it would be much more fun but that's just my view.

I understand you don't want to come back to cdg.

You said we post underage dead guys but do you realize that in most cases we can't determine the age of the deceased that end up on our site, we definately don't allow obscene comments on guys we know are underage.

To sum up, no one is perfect we've all made a few mistakes.

I don't like your new friends. Please talk with necrohomo and Virtual and tell them that what they are doing is very lame - reposting content that was initially posted in our Secret Room.

We won't tolerate this and if they continue to rip content we will take all necessary measures to cut this.

If you want peace here our terms that you can discuss with your other admin.

- No more mass ripping of stuff from CDG and when approached bout the matter we won't accept anymore of your "We don't care" attitude.

Obviously you care if you come her seeking peace.

- You have banned people that have no involvement in this, we won't mention any usernames I think you know who these people are. You accused them of being spies!

This is disgraceful.

Therefore consider lifting their bans, these people were simply trying to register as new memebrs on your website.

1. We don't like the trusted and tainted group, this makes it so obvious that your community is based on hate towards CDG and meatpie. Consider removing this segregation.
  2. Consider lifting my ban, I too wanted to be a member of your site and I promise we won't repost content or if we like your material we will ask permission beforehand, maybe you can put your watermarks or we can give you credit.

These are my conditions, totally not hard.

If you fulfil them this meaningless war will be over.

I know your friend hates me, but if he wants to stop this forum war he should consider our terms.

My point to the screenshots, is to show that it has been you, that has been agressive towards our site & it has been you that has been stealing our content, since the day we opened. [When I say you, I mean meatpie & those close to him. Those meatpie gets to take our content. I do not mean CDG as a whole]. Not only the attacks directly at our site, take a look in your lame, flame & hate section, it is full of verbal attcks & lies about us.

There is no dramatiztion, things of gotten way out of hand. I never said CDG was built on hate. I am only refering to you & those who have stolen from us on your behalf. You have consantly attacked our site, without provication. When you were banned, you got others to steal our content on your behalf & post at CDG. I have seen the screenshots of our stuff on your site. I checked a few of the images & they did come from us. I enlarged a small percentage before posting them in the open part of our closed forum. The images were at your site were the same size as those I posted. They were in sets as I & others posted.

I was not looking for an apology, for the things you did back when. I was pointing out how you have not changed since that time, at least not for the better. You make slap remarks like, "we can work this out, you do this & things will be fine, if not I will destroy you." You offer a suggestion & a threat in the same breath. You do that a lot. Is that not a little self defeating.

You talk about how bad you treated us, & you lost great posters. Now, you just run her into the ground. It is personal with you, nothing to do with CDG. You are using CDG as a convinient place to do it. You talk direct insults & innuendo against her. You have made her your own personal punching bag. You have tried to convince others, that she is some kind of pariah. She is not. She is a good hearted warm woman. I have known her for years. I know this to be a fact. I consider myself a good judge of character. Some people here at CDG have heard you rant about her so often, they just start to believe it, without even knowing her.

Yes, I have always been kind to you. I try not to say things to you that will offend you, however, you do not make that an easy task.

We don't not hate you or CDG. Where did you hear this? angel was nieve, he felt you could be trusted & allowed you to joined the forum, then you steal all our content while talking about a link exchange, followed by a hate post against our site after you broke the rules & got banned. I can say the other admin was not at all happy with you. He harbours no bad feelings, what so ever against CDG. We know most of its members had nothing to do, with anything that happened.

My new friend has nothing against CDG, but meatpie obviously burned his bridges there, in a very fast way.

Our reason behind users keeping their original user names was so we were able to identify old friends & talk with them. This was our reason for that. CDG played no part in that at all. As a matter of fact, we allowed CDG members to change their names, so they did not fear a ban from CDG.

Tainted is for members who behave untrustworthy. They were put in quarantine until matters were resolved. It was that simple.

Not true, we have only banned pure proxies of meatie attcking us or just before he got to attack. Only one other person besides you was banned from our site & that was for creating a secondary. We do not allow secondaries.

We do allow women meatpie, your comment to that was not true. We allow women, as long as they actively participate in our forum. It has always been in our rules. See attachment. We use to have no straight males, but we removed that early on, in the forums history. So there is nothing for us to be shameful about.

1. There are no policies of discrimination. 2 We run the forum as we se fit. 3.People are not forced to give their real usernames from other forums, we accept them anyway. 3. Our Tainted & trusted measure is a good one, which we have found to be very useful to us.

You say you want peace. Your first words to us after you were banned, was how you wanted to destroy us.

You say you do not see any point in 2 communities. We do, to be blunt, we see you as a very bad leader and person. Everyone under your care is in danger. You go to a lot of sites & Troll them, in the name of CDG. Your members are CDG. I was looking at one, the other day. Some mens workout group. They were very very unhappy with CDG.
We will never be under meatpie and we have proof, not only of real threats made to soldiertom, with info gathered through CDG, along with other members.

In regards to the underage guys, some of the ones I seen are clearly prepubescent boys.

We have no idea, what content you have in your secret room. We only know that Necrohomo has a blog, where he posts secret room content.

No one dictates to us, the terms of peace. No one person, nor one forum, is in any position, to set up terms. I came here to be civilized, not negotiate some kind of surrender.

We the admins, do not massrip CDG members posts. You have stolen all our content & pretended it was yours. You & those close to you posted it as your own stuff & even offered some of it as peaks, at what you will find in your secret room scam.

We have not banned anyone, without any real reason, such as breaching our rules. We do not believe in spies, but we know some people have given away their accounts to you, so that you could steal our content. It is you, that should be apologizng for that.

We have only banned people, who have used proxies when registering, trying to make secondaries & those that give you their usernames & passwords to you, so you can come into our forum & steal our content.

Trusted or tainted has nothing to do with CDG or with you. It is an administrative tool put in place, long before you were let into the forum as a full member by our site, you betrayed our trust & was put into tainted while we investigated what you had done. Trusted & tainted have nothing to do with you or CDG. You only think that, because you were put into it for good reason.

We cannot lift your ban. With all you did as a member & everything you have done that followed, shows us that you could never be trusted.

You do not have the right to be making any conditions. This is not a war, or some childish war games. We are adults, trying to settle some differences. Among them, your constant sabotage, attacks and threats against us & our members. If anyone were going to set conditions, it would be us, not you.
Necrohomo & Virtual post their content. We do not know if it is your secret room. If it happens to be & you want it to stop, you stay clear. When I say you, I do not mean your members here, I mean you, meatpie. If you do not, & they are posting your secret room stuff, they will continue & you will starve.

Angel does not hate you, he sees you as an imature boy, with a god complex, that talks from both sides of his mouth. Again, you are not in a position to set any kind of terms on our forum anymore then we can on yours. The only terms we need to be concerned with is that of mutual co-existance, then everything will be fine. No more stealing from us, we will have Necrohomo & Virtual Death stop posting your secret room, if they are doing that. No more verbal attacks against any member from either forum, including JohannaXn & meatpie. Just peaceful co-existance.

You only need to do one thing, & that is to stay away from our forum & do not send your friends to steal our content. You have proven yourself to be untrustworthy.

Cadmar

You sad douchebags never learn.

I gave you a chance to save yourselves and your pathetic site.

Now there will be no mercy.

You are so stupid you refuse to accept the fact that you banned people who had no connection to me, how sad is that?

You are blinded by hate.

It may take me months but I will find out everything about necrohomo and will fuck him up so bad he will not want to use the internet anymore.

I will make you all pay for this.

YOU ARE FUCKKKEDDD!!!

Back