Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
...that I want to see how relaxed a dead guy's anus can become.

I've fucked lots of guys - cute, fit and some not so but all were alive, keeping their anuses tight.

At some point it becomes boring.

When I get to autopsy my dream guy I will inspect his butthole and try to put my hand inside him, clean any shit then nail him hard.

twink-doctor-fist-fingering-ass-anus.jpg

I want the guy to have pissed himself in his undies.

What's your idea of the perfect fun if you ever get your autopsy boy?

My dream is a fit young guy, I'll wanted to wash him first, specially the butt area and then his penis, his feet, and if he wears sneakers, then smell them deepest. And finally, reveals his insides he, he.

hmmmm u can fist that guy alive too i....but when it come to dead body u can even put ur hand till ur arm into his hole wow...searching into his hole would be so hot

The reasons for my interest in fucking dead guys has more to with my deep psychological scars. I have lived my life repressing my sexual identity because everyone around me is intolerant. When I was young, I was forced to attend religious services where people like me were called sinners, were judged and condemned to their hell. I have always had to put up with the hate both sides of my family have for people like me. One side feels piously justified and the other is just ignorant.

I kept my needs repressed because I did not want to be ostracized. I tried a couple of heterosexual relationships to fit in and be "normal". They were disastrous. I never outed in school, but I was harassed mercilessly for being over weight and smarter than average. I saw guys in school that I lusted for silently. I was helpless to do anything. Dark thoughts grew in my mind and so did fantasies of controlling men.

All my life, I have been what others wanted me to be so I could fit in. I had to repress my sexual identify. My fantasy has been to totally control a sexual situation with a man. An unconscious or dead man could not judge me. I could experiment or humiliate them or do anything else I wanted with no consequences. It is the only way I can have what I want. Constant sexual repression does terrible things to a person's mind. It distorts one's self image and that which they have of other people. It can lead to sociopathic ideations which can eventually lead to criminal behavior. I can prevent that. But, I still have my fantasies. That's why I want to fuck a dead guy.

Sad story. Thank you for sharing.

I get hard thinking about being bareback in a young athletic body ass as he's being stabbed in the chest, feeling his spasms and his ass tighten around my penis as an accomplice sits on the boys penis - watching him squirt over the boys belly then together fucking the body for several hours leaving his mouth, breasts, ass, his penis covered with cum before slicing his skin, breaking his sternum, cutting out his heart to soak in rum before fucking and tasting it. I would not be opposed to snuffuig the girl friend or sister.

Hi meatpie i loved you post! I'lllove to do same things in a cute dead guy. I'll love to put my whole hand inside his warm dead and relaex anus hole , taking his last keeped shit away and clan him inside.
I'll like wathching his last piss drops under his foreskin. I like to watch a alive dude guy pissed into is unders too. Unfortunately i never seen i before.I like much always your hard and horny post. Your's Manuel

My reason for fucking a dead guy is can I to do everything that comes to my mind...undress, dress his clothes and shoes, play whith feet, suck all body, bite, fuck a dead mouth, smell all body, fuck a relaxed ass, lick armpits; ass; face; feet; dead cock.......a lot of things!!!!

My reason for fucking a dead guy is can I to do everything that comes to my mind...undress, dress his clothes and shoes, play whith feet, suck all body, bite, fuck a dead mouth, smell all body, fuck a relaxed ass, lick armpits; ass; face; feet; dead cock.......a lot of things!!!!

:5 stars:

The reasons for my interest in fucking dead guys has more to with my deep psychological scars. I have lived my life repressing my sexual identity because everyone around me is intolerant. When I was young, I was forced to attend religious services where people like me were called sinners, were judged and condemned to their hell. I have always had to put up with the hate both sides of my family have for people like me. One side feels piously justified and the other is just ignorant.

I kept my needs repressed because I did not want to be ostracized. I tried a couple of heterosexual relationships to fit in and be "normal". They were disastrous. I never outed in school, but I was harassed mercilessly for being over weight and smarter than average. I saw guys in school that I lusted for silently. I was helpless to do anything. Dark thoughts grew in my mind and so did fantasies of controlling men.

All my life, I have been what others wanted me to be so I could fit in. I had to repress my sexual identify. My fantasy has been to totally control a sexual situation with a man. An unconscious or dead man could not judge me. I could experiment or humiliate them or do anything else I wanted with no consequences. It is the only way I can have what I want. Constant sexual repression does terrible things to a person's mind. It distorts one's self image and that which they have of other people. It can lead to sociopathic ideations which can eventually lead to criminal behavior. I can prevent that. But, I still have my fantasies. That's why I want to fuck a dead guy.

Wow Snerdguy, that is the most insightful post I have ever read on this forum (or any gay forum, for that matter), and it echoes my life and background 100%. I don't go as far as wanting to fuck a dead guy, because I think a few live ones (gay and str8) have really helped me fulfill most of my fantasies--acting totally passive while I was permitted to cuddle, kiss, fondle, and anything else that falls into "vanilla sex." It really helped satisfy any dark desires (I had previously). I hope you find the same! I wish you the best.

Embalm him and take him home to use over and over again

Well after sucking on his cock and nuts to see if i can get him to cum, I cut them off and shove them up deep inside of him. Then fuck him hard mixing my cum with his manmeat

My thoughts exactly, although I've been with some guys who lay there passively for me to enjoy their bodies and that's pretty close to fucking a dead guy ;)

I feel the same, I want to do a lot of things with a corpse, explore the whole body, suck his limply sexy asshole, once cleaned all the shit.

Want to fuck him for hours, want to introduce bananas and eat from their butt, mmm. Want to move the body many times, fuck the mouth, bite every inch of the fat body, his balls, cock, ..... , want to feel a body all for me and fuck it in all ways

after have fun with it I would eat , starting with the cock , butt , boobs , .....

Dead ones don't give you any back talk.

Back