Death on big dipper

I have no idea....

My russian ain't that good, but I culd hear some form of fun in their voices...

My suggestion: A bet gone wrong??

:sm (47):The story from what I can remember is that the seven yr old boy climbed over the fence with his sisters, the fair was due to open the following day. They set the ride going and I think the sisters were messing around hanging off the basket so the boy tried it too. Unfortunately he could not hold on and the people at the bottom would not stop the ride. The camera man was said to be shouting "that's what you get" The boy at the end was screaming at the end for his Mother. The police plan to prosecute the camera man and the others at the bottom of the ride for not helping him, I certainly hope they do. Seven year olds have no concept of the danger they put themselves in.

:sm (47):The story from what I can remember is that the seven yr old boy climbed over the fence with his sisters, the fair was due to open the following day. They set the ride going and I think the sisters were messing around hanging off the basket so the boy tried it too. Unfortunately he could not hold on and the people at the bottom would not stop the ride. The camera man was said to be shouting "that's what you get" The boy at the end was screaming at the end for his Mother. The police plan to prosecute the camera man and the others at the bottom of the ride for not helping him, I certainly hope they do. Seven year olds have no concept of the danger they put themselves in.

very, very informative as always. Thanks!!! :sm (60):

Very, very welcome.:sm (60):

Back