9 years since 9/11 - the world is not a better place

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
National_Park_Service_9-11_Statue_of_Liberty_and_WTC_fire.jpg

I watched everything live on CNN. I was just a teenager back then yet I knew the world would never be the same again.

Once again history repeated itself.

Innocent people met horrific deaths because of religion.

9 years on the world is not a better place.

Nations are divided, anti-Islam protests are taking place around the world, not only in NYC.

What is your view on what has change since that horrific, shameful day?

My view - all religion should be banned on Earth. This is not going to happen - so jihad and wholy wars will plague the world for generations to come.

article-1311044-0B1B58F1000005DC-830_634x424.jpg

Muslims across the world are angered by an extremist pastor's plan to burn the Koran on 9/11, including this group of lawyers in Multan, Pakistan, who staged a U.S. flag burning in response

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...round-Zero-mosque-protests.html#ixzz0zDqtSPa9

They're always doing that, with the Israeli flag too. The pastor didn't even do it even though it's his first amendment right to do so if he wants.

I think it's very sad that this year's memorial service was used to ignite even more hatred instead of bringing peace on Earth people are getting more and more divided.

I don't want to overdramatize but this is the clash of civilizations. Pakistan will neve become like the US, their stupid religion is preventing them from making progress.

Religion is the most stupid thing on Earth.

Back