Help...a bit confused...

jamescotton

Forum Regular
Hi,

I'm new here and have experienced CDG feelings since the age of 12.

To be honest whilst I love it during the 'moment' I spend the rest of my waking life feeling guilty and ashamed - I feel like I have this horrible secret which, if my partner, friends and family knew, would make them shun me forever.

I accept I have these feelings - that's fine - it's just how to deal with them.

Any advice would be great.

JC

There is no unique recipe and feelings range from anger, quilt to thoughts about suicide.

It can aslo interfere with yout life in a bad way, like in my case where I completely lost interest in alive people, job etc.

We had dudes from the site who tried to kill themselves, then told their parents.

This is not a good idea because most people are confined in a mental hospital and put on psychotropic drugs which make you dizzy and sleepy.

THIS IS NOT A GOOD CHOICE. SHRINKS can't get you a cure, they will send you to a hospital and give you drugs but I doubt it would be beneficial for the patient.

Much better "therapy" - told to like-minded people who share your interests and know how you feel.

That would definately relieve the pressue.

Best suggestion I have - learn to accept who you are, don't fight your necro feelings - this will get you stuck.

Good luck and welcome to the forum.

Thanks.

I do fight my feelings and I have thought of getting 'help' but at the same time I know my feelings are part of who I am.

I don't want to hurt anyone and if I could save all the men in these pictures I would.

Posting here is part of my 'healing' process = accepting it.

Posting relieves the pressue yes.

Don't go to a shrink because it will mess up your life.

you are who you are, accept it, be happy with who you are and what you have, no one ever gets what they really want, but sometimes you get close.
live for today, dont wory about yesterday, it's history.
Be happy and fuck the world before it fuck's you.

Hello guys.

I find a cute guy is hot both inside and out... meaning his body torn and splattered and etc is still hot. Just a fascination with the internal human body maybe? I'm not a violent murderer or into necro and stuff like that. But I do get weird fantasies of myself being killed, mutilated, eaten and any other forms of death though. >.< I think it's actually natural though for humans to have an attraction to gore and death. We are meat-eaters after all. Or any other kinda excuse there can be.

Back