Deeper Understanding - A Short Story

JMsidious

CDG Devotee
By JMsidious

As I stood by the kiosk in the airport, I felt so nervous. Finally, the object of my lust for the last 3 years was coming to visit, all the way from Bulgaria! I could feel my heart racing a mile a minute.

“Flight 454 from Sofia via London and New York now arriving at Gate 8..” - at the announcement, my heart skipped a beat. I prayed that I would recognize him from the picture he sent – we'd only chatted on the Internet and exchanged pictures – and I thought, “What if he isn't like his picture? What if I just invited an ugly on-line liar to my home? What if he was really a 350 lb pre-op transsexual?” I shuddered at the thought, and briefly considered running back to my car. But, dismissing the idea, I decided to wait and see.

5 minutes later, the passengers started to file off the plane. Through all the businessmen, young people, and couples, I still saw no sign of him. As I looked at the picture once again to refresh my memory, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I immediately turned with some irritation, but when I saw the face that I had committed to memory so long ago staring back at me, all ire disappeared, and a sense of joy flooded in, not to mention a primal stirring of my libido. He was here! And more handsome in the flesh than any picture could convey. I stood there, stupidly staring in awe, until he said with a grin, “ Fancy seeing you here, Mate.”

I couldn't help myself, I just dropped everything in my hands and flung my arms around him, almost like I was welcoming home some long lost relative. And in so many ways, I was. As I clung tightly to him, I could feel his manhood pressing against my left thigh. I wanted to just drop to my knees, right then and there, and REALLY show him how glad I was to see him. But alas, that would have to wait.

“How was your flight?” I asked, finally getting my voice back.

“Shitty – a lot of turbulence. “ he said, in a beautiful Romanian accent, “ and I could have sworn the guy I was sitting next to was either Charles Manson or Jesus.”

I laughed, thinking to myself how, in a matter of 5 minutes, my whole world had changed.

To be continued.
:sm (35):

OK, I got a boner. Best part I liked it when I press my "manhood" against your thigh...at an airport. But there are a few inaccuracies. I don't have a Romanian accent, didn't you hear my voice in that vid I posted about the murdered dude in Russia?

Although Bulgaria and Romania are neighbouring countries we belong to entirely different language families! Bulgarian is Slavic, Romanian is Romance.

Otherwise well done, looking forward to the next part!!!!

----

Whats insane is that I chatted with a guy from Germany via the Internet for 3 years!

We exhanged lots of pics and info. We spoke on the phone every day.

Then around Christmas I had to meet him at Sofia Airport.

It was one of the most nerve-racking experiences I've had in my short life. Exactly as you describe it, passangers started "filing in"...then I saw him and he saw me and it was a fucking beautiful moment. I said, "hi, do you need help with your luggage"...

It was insane, we took a cap and while the driver was babbling away about something, we didn't listen and we held hands at the back seat all the way to the hotel.

That was absolutely fucking insane. After that...oh shit I better stop. But you can imagine.

Another insane moment was that in the hotel I wanted to brush my teeth and went to the bathroom...I was brushing and getting a boner when he opened the door slowly, hugged me naked from behind and kissed me on the neck. I saw his bod in the mirror...OMG.

I went insane...I stop here because the rest is so hot I tremble as I right.

And that was fucking real.

He was tall, dark black hair, blue eyes, kissable lips, great cock and big feet. He studied medicine and was really smart.

We went out for a dinner and there he gave me some shit he brought over for me from Germany.

The next day he had another present, a small toy lion! It was so cute, I just freaked out. I called him "baby lion" because he was a Leo!

LoL!!!!

Unfortunately, all good things must end and he had to leave for Germany. He suggested I absolutely leave this fucking country Bulgaria and move with him in Berlin. He had money and shit.

I refused politely. That was so sad it hardly bears description. I felt ill for days afterwards and couldn't sleep. That was torture.

To this day I don't know why I refused.

Attachments

• Phil19.jpg
    Phil19.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 2,297
HIT!!! I fucked up - I have no clue why I said Romanian- I was even thinking about Bulgaria when I stupidly wrote Romanian - :sm (20): What a stupid mistake - I will correct in the next installment -Please forgive -:sm (59):

Hot story - may have to work it in there, too.:sm (53):

Do you still know him?

We severed all connection. But I got you now :)

Part 2

“So, how is Romania this time of year?” I inquired. “ I love your accent”...

He looked at me like I had just slapped him in the face.

“Although Bulgaria and Romania are neighboring countries we belong to entirely different language families! Bulgarian is Slavic, Romanian is Romance. I don't have a Romanian accent, didn't you hear my voice in that vid I posted about the murdered dude in Russia? “...

My stomach dropped – How could I have been so stupid?

“I'm sorry, M. I knew that – I feel like an idiot”

I pleaded with him to forgive me as he looked out the window of my car. Finally, he turned to me and reached for my hand - “ It's OK, you can't help being a stupid American.”

We laughed and the tension dissolved. I vowed to myself to make this a trip he would NEVER forget.

Part 3

“Jesus, I followed the directions! What's wrong?!? “ I thought to myself. M was laid out on the floor, flat on his back, in a deep coma-like sleep. I read the script again.

“Give 1 ml....oh shit- per KILO, not pounds, you stupid ass!” “ How stupid can I be?” I screamed to no one in particular. I looked at M, and saw a complete lack of awareness – I have always loved watching men sleep, they look so child-like....

”Focus, you ass!” I admonished myself.

I ran to the computer and looked the drug up on the Web. Although I had overdosed him, the reference stated that there was no real danger – he would sleep deeply for awhile – 1-2 hours. I sighed with relief, and turned the chair to face my lover.

“M, this wasn't exactly what I had in mind,” I said to his prostrate figure, “I just wanted to loosen you up, but look at what I did! “

I rose out of the chair, and went over to him, kneeling next to his hips. Looking up to his face, I saw that his eyes were moving under the eyelids.

“You are dreaming, huh? Well, lets give you something to dream about, fella.” I stood and put my arms under his shoulders, and dragged his limp body to the bed. I got him onto the bed quite easily, due to being a nurse and having experience with dead weight.

“You are beautiful, my prince” I thought. “Now it's time to show you the reverence you deserve, M.”

I went to the foot of the bed, and loosened the laces of his shoes. Pulling them off, I saw that he was wearing jet black socks and I couldn't help but think of a friend of ours, aptly named Feetboy, and how much he was missing.

“I'll have to take pictures to send Feet” I reminded myself.

I pulled off his socks, to reveal the most perfect set of toes I had ever seen.

“Pedicured, obviously” I chuckled.

I took his right foot into my hands, and raised it to my lips....

:sm (35):

bye. We had a great time together and I really enjoyed your posts.

Part 4 soon:sm (15):

Attachments

• mission_failure2.jpg
    mission_failure2.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 716
That was a great story!! Very heart warming. I have been very down lately, and it put a smile on my face. I hope it comes true. :)

Back