Strawberrycooki

Forum Newcomer
Hey all!

My name is Nick , i am 22 years young and living in antwerp ( belgium )
i work as a bartender in a club .

i'm Bi sexual , but not outed about my sexuality , i have a relation with a girl who also doesnt know about my sexuality .

My love for gore started during the Rotten.com era , afterwards ogrish and others.

But now i found this forum with people with the same sexuality and maybe passions.

i dont have much fetishes , think my only fetish is for guys with tattoo's or piercings ( or both ) , i have 7 piercings myself and my first tattoo will get placed in januari next year .

i will post a pic later today , since now i'm to lazy to upload one !

Hope to meet you all !

Hi Nick, pleasure meeting you.:gentleman:

Most of us started on ogrish years ago and have remained friends ever since.:tongue for you:

I hope you are cute and post pics.

Bartenders are cute, would love to visit one day :drunk friend:

Have you tried anything with a guy or just fantasy for now?

Better stay with your girl. I was like that too but once I tried it with another guy I just couldn't let go and became addicted. I haven't touched a woman ever since.

Guys just know how to get you horny, my ex boyfriend Alex hugged me so hard I could cum just from feeling this sexy strong body pressed against my hairy ass.

I slept with girls and all I could feel were their soft tits.

No offence to anyone, this is just my experience.

What have you tried?

That pic you posted - who is the guy huggin you?

I know this kind of friend. Did you suck him? :bj:

You can see my information under my avatar.

Welcome to CDG Strawberrycooki, hope you enjoy the forum, a lot of variety posted here and everyone makes u feel pretty welcome.

Back