Been a member for a while but never posted...till now

spndx7hero

Forum Regular
Hi all, just thought I would introduce myself finally and break my long observational silence. I have been a member on this site for a while but haven't really participated, mostly because I don't have many pictures or videos to share. I really enjoy the art and photoshop stuff but don't get into the true gore at all. This is just a sexual fantasy for me and I have no desire to enact this fetish in real life with real knives or anything like that. That said here is a brief intro of me.

I am a 24 year old gay guy living in the middle of the desert. I've been into death play and fantasy for a while and right now my mind can get pretty perverse and gruesome if it is allowed to run freely, thats prolly part of the reason I don't get into true gore, I have a vivid enough imagination as it is. I get into a lot of aspects of death play and fantasy sometimes the more gruesome or vivid the better. I have ususally roleplayed in scenes that involve:

hanging
Swords and battle scenes
executions
hunting scenes
gladiator battles
gun fights
sci fi deaths (laser guns, alien attacks etc)
limb hacking
organ extraction
human sacrifice

I am usually the victim in all these scenes but have been known to slay a few in my time; I like to roll with guys with vivid imaginations and a pretty good cyber style ( I don't like to do all the work fellas;-) ). Nothing worse than talking with a guy who expects you to give him every detail and then you get nothing back.

I have mostly roleplayed online through cyber chats or webcam sessions, never in person yet, though I would like to experiment with that at some point. I am not currently looking for a relationship, just some guys to chat with.

I also have a pretty strong superhero/spandex fetish so some of the time I like to incorporate that as well, but it isn't a requirement. Anyway, don't want to be too long winded, think the site is awesome and maybe I will post some pictures on here if i get a chance. Feel free to chat with me and I will most definately respond.

Peace.

Awesome introduction, one of the best we've seen in a while.

Most new users just lurk in the beginning then start to post, it's a natural part of getting to know a community.

Post pics, share stuff - that's what the site is about. If you don't know how to post photos and videos, send me a pm or post a forum reply.

peace to you too spndx7hero and welcome :hat:

I lurked for ages to get the feel of the group before having the courage to post anything!!!

Most people here come for the fantasy - although the gore pics are real - they are just part of peoples fantasy, in my experience.

Great introduction m8 - enjoy the group, and as Meatpie said - please ask for help if you need it. :yes:

Thanks for the welcome I was a bit timid about posting such a long intro, but figured it was necessary

It was fun, I enjoyed it. I love guys who make long posts about their lives. I find it cute.

Back