Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
The admins of the new JohannaXn's Forum are so retarded reading their posts makes you feel sorry for them.

What a sad place. I told them to come back to CDG, there is no point in having two gay necro forums.

We trolled them so bad they became all messed up.

Here is a screenshot.

LOL what would they do if they could not blame you Meatpie? Pathetic is the word that I think best describes them.....

This it the tactics they use to recruit new members.

CDG is bad, we are sooo different and cool!

LOL idiots!
What is this other site?!
CDG is so much better than any other site I have visited, at least on this site people are true to what they are about unlike other sites.

It is sad that they are so paranoid of you. And Enty bless his heart such glowing words. Meatpie did you steal his password you naughty boy I think you'll have to be punished.. makes me roll on the floor laughing.

How could I possibly steal someone's password, I am not a hacker. Everything people enter as private information on the forum is encrypted in the database and no one can touch it - admins don't have acccess to passwords, pms etc.

What annoys me most about their site is that they use a lame smear tactic to attract new members to their site.

CDG is bad, meatpie will steal your password, come to us.

Some people unfortunately bought it.

It's childish and even if I was an ordinary member I wouldn't like to be a part of such a sad site and would still choose CDG.

We can argue about that.

You haven't seen cadmar's forum.

UR is ruined. The sooner your accept this the better for you.

Time to move on.

omg, stupidity has NO limits

Back