What should we do with cdg members who join the new gay necro forum?

• Ban the traitors!

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Leave them alone.

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Leave them but no support and forum elite group

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • None of the above (Specify in reply)

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
feetboy is the latest cdg member to move to the new gay necro forum.

His status shows as "trusted" there.

I don't know why people are doing this. What should we do?

I won't reply to any pms from members who move to Johanna's Forum and they can forget about ever getting into the cdg elites.

i say that people should simply forget about
them like a bad memory, they will only thrive
off of any attention given them. meat, dont
stress yourself, its not worth it, let the losers go.

Hi Rick, how are you.

Thanks for you reply.

I guess you are right, yet I struggle to understand why SoldierTom left.

He was in our Elite group, he donated for the forum and posted both in the Secret Room and in the general section.

He was respected by the community and by the forum staff.

I was preparing a surprise for him...and on the following day he was gone.

To this day I don't know what they did to him, how they spammed him and what is the reason why he left CDG.

This is killing me.

CDG has been online for almost three years now and we haven't experienced anything like this so far.

We put a lot of effort in this site, we paid hundreds of dollars for hosting, licence and software and to just leave like this for some shithole with douchebag admins is truly sad.

Shame on SoldierTom and feetboy.

Those people on the new site are full of hate for CDG.

I'm glad you started this thread, so I'll let you know my opinion.

Passion for dead guys is an extremely specific niche, and there's no room for competition. Your forum is immensely better by all means (board software, number of users, possibilities), and this leaves no hope for other forums to grow up. They can exist, of course, but are going to remain a hopeless minority (Hey, the other forum doesn't even support attachments!)

On the other hand, if you use the terroristic approach of banning, I think these are the results:
- You give importance to the other forum, looking like you're scared by it;
- You appear like a tyrant and a part of the community starts hating you;
- You literally donate users to the other forum; since they can no longer access CDG, they will start a new community elsewhere and help it to grow up.
In other words, by banning users you're helping competition and reducing your power!

So I would allow users to sign up wherever they want, and let natural selection do its work. CDG has nothing to worry about, since it's the big and better one.
If you want to punish someone, then go for those users who steal content from CDG and post it elsewhere - But, everyone should be free to join any forum

Thank you for you reply and kinds words for our community.

What is truly sad in this situation is that the people who opened the new forum were posting respected members of CDG. United we were unbeatable.

Until they decided to split.

Now both forums will suffer.

We suffer the loss of our brothers and those sad fucks suffer from mental retardation. The admin is a complete douchebag.

I don't want the gay necro community to get split in two, I've always tried to unite people and be together on one site.

It's meaningless to have two sites.

I don't want the gay necro community to get split in two, I've always tried to unite people and be together on one site.

It's meaningless to have two sites.

It's meaningless for them: why should one launch a new (poor) search engine when Google is around? How many chances of success? None I would say...

CDG is still the only one on a practical level; the fact that another forum exists doesn't split the community in two: you still have nearly 100% of the users, except for the ones you banned who can only move to the other side. Now, the more you ban, the more you get the community to actually split in two.

As long as users have freedom of choice, why should they move away from the big quality part?

No one was actually banned for signing up for that shithole.

They should at least have tried to be original with their forum sections, not copy/paste from CDG.

meat,
you and CDG are still unbeatable,
you are and ALWAYS will be number one my friend.
please relax, sit back and enjoy your success!
you have nothing to worry about, CDG is top dog!!!
rick

You are so kind Rick. Intelligent people like you will stay on CDG because we are much more than that shithole.

feetboy send me a pm but I won't reply and I removed him from skype.

I'd suggest to let them go to that other forum, but they can forget being an elite member of the Secret Room.

This to prevent the good stuff from going to that other site.

Never been to the other site, never will :)

they do not have those cool groups we have :D

They are hilarious with their security checks, you wait for approval one day before you can see anything. The douchebag admin insists that they don't allow proxy but approved my proxy account.

Same on viraldeath forum.

"We don't allow proxy" but yesterday approved another account.

Complete retards. :punch:

complete retards is putting it mildly, lol
if you ask me, feetboy fits right in over there!!! lol
and as dennis said,
never been to the other site and never will, for what?
when youve given us everything we need right here and then some.
rick

We are more united than ever. You guys give me hope that we won't let this community fall apart, we have put so much effort into having a beautiful site with lot of content for all kinds of people. :group:

yes, we are more united than ever,
im happy your starting to see that!!!
fuck those losers, they couldnt hold a candle to you
in a million years!
we all love you baby, dont forget it!!!
rick

I agree with Rick and guillotinedboy. we're by far the best (so far as i know - nvwer checked out the other forum!), but if someone wants to be a member there as well I don't see why they shouldn't. So long as they don't repost whole threads, or anything from the SR! Just don't give them the oxygen of publicity, and trust people to make their own decisions (cdg, other place, or both) so long as they don't do anything actively wrong here.
For me, I'm sticking here, no contest!

It's good that so many of you guys have shown your support for the site, remember its our site, we build it with our money and efforts.

I feel sorry for the new site, what a nightmare all they talk about there is cdg and meatpie. I will post screenshots later.

I am one the curious one about the "other" forum. Apparently, they don't want me for whatever the reason, and I can live with that. If this forum is far better, I really don't think you have anything to worry, MP.

My interest is so specific, so it is better for me to check many forums. But in reality, I really don't see anything worthy most of the time. I posted a bunch of motorcycle crash pics, but I am not even interested in most of them myself.

I check three sites almost daily with almost religious fanaticism. And this site is, I'm proud to say, one of them. May this site never fail. Keep up the great work! :D

Thank you Rob, we are doing our best to make CDG the best site in its genre.

Back