Have you eaten the balls of another guy?

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I have eaten the balls of several dudes, you have to be gentle though.

Have you done it?

my fave position is a nice pair of hangers being lowered into my mouth, gets me rock hard every time!

When I was...young...I was friends with another guy who lived across the street, and who was 4 years younger than me. I don't really remember how or why it happened, but we were horsing around and somehow we ended up with his face in my crotch...so he bit me. (We were both fully clothed.) My initial instinct was to pull away, but he wasn't biting hard and it felt kinda good, so I decided to go with it and see how far it went. The fun didn't last long before two things happened, more or less simulaneously--my mother caught us (damn her timing) and he really bit me. Even though he was biting through clothing, I had bloody tooth marks on my scrotum!

Some guys have very sensitive balls, one dude didn't even allow to lick him.

The balls is what guys protect the most.

Awww. Can i change my answer!!??? That's regular lovemaking for me. It is absolutely great. (i thought you meant actually eat them!!!!)

I like the pic. never being done or doing like this. I'll love to have a boyfriend to play it but i'll prefering to suck and then chewing his nice testicles. hot!

Done it several times at the request of the lickee. I don't enjoy it, but the subsequent writhing torso and moans do manage to turn me on. Therefore, I endure it. Somebody has to do it.

..Many times..fun times - but the size of 'em limits the results..somes men are too sensitive to let it happen...but still fun trying ! A successful rimming first helps..!

Back