Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Hey "cad",

I read all your pathetic posts on your sad forum and I had a great laugh. :hahahahha:

You have so many spelling mistakes, I guess you were very angry when you typed your message.

Looks like you are obsessed with me.

Why don't you lift my ban so that we can talk in one place and not have these monologue threads on two seperate forums?

But you won't lift my ban because you are afraid of me, I am gonna steal all your great pics and vids! You even introduced account approval because of me.

Yet, I managed to get in and I am disappointed by how dead the place is.

You are the biggest joke I've seen on the internet in quite a while.

ViraldeathBope also posted a reply but does he have any idea I have multiple accounts on his shitty forum? And you both say you don't allow proxy.

:smirk:

Sad douchebags, you can't even dream of becoming anything close to CDG, we are top class, you are just a joke of a forum that no one knows about.

JohannaXn is spamming like crazy, she is very good at that I know her.

Yet, there are limits on how many members she can't get you and even if you get 100 members you will still be a sad, lonely place on the internet because you lack the community spirit CDG has.

ViralDeathBope is hilarious, I am on his forum every day and seeing him trying different methods to increase post count on his boring shithole fills me with joy.

People have finally started posting on VD Forum but what are they posting

"Great post" and "thanks"

:hard lol:

What a great community, yeah - members forced to post shit comments just so that they can download a few shitty pics with watermarks.

And last but not least my favourite - the most clever necrophile on Earth - JohannaXn.

She can hardly spell yet she runs several websites and recently started her own blog about her sad life.

Reading her sad confessions makes me happy, she says she is no longer interested in ViralDeath and only posts comments on dead sexy girls from time to time out of boredom.

:aha:

She was on several sites and they all fell apart.

People avoid anything that has to do with Johanna.

Proof?

VD Forum - biggest gore site in the world (according to her statements) has only 1,500 members!

How can that be if she is so good and so popular?

:too hard to take:

Get a life and stop bad-mouthing about CDG, you've already made a fool of yourself.

Both cadmar and twistedfuck replied, they know what I said is the truth and cadmar just said "lies".

Hard to face the facts sometimes.

JohannaXn is spamming, we have this confirmed from the admins of several other sites.

She is trying to get you new members, you guys are desperate.

Whatever you with Cadmar, keep me out of there. I'm like everyone here a necro I love to see pictures with sweet dead guys.

I will not let me dictate what pages I visit, just because you want it.

If you want to ban me, then do it but think about it until now I was a good source of money and above all a safe source of money for you. Come, then do it ban me if you think it to be fortunate.

And think you would lose an old companion since the beginning of the first forum here it was.

I will ban everyone who visits cadmar's shit forum, there will be no mercy.

Those people are working against us, you don't know the full story.

I will do everything in my power to destroy them and will kill all accounts here who are in some way connected with cadmar.

No regrets and no mercy.

Either you are with CDG or against us.

Once you move you automatically became our enemy.

Only stupid guys will give up their account on CDG for JohannaXn's forum.

JohannaXn wants to split the gay necro community and by moving there and going to their shit site you are helping her achieve her goal.

She will be so happy to see you get banned from CDG and move to her forum.

I have warned you many times but if you insisit so be it, you are banned.

I can't stop you but don't ask me to come back when you die of boredom on their dead forum.

Dear friends,

I want to say goodbye with you meatpie, has decided to ban me here because I'm in a different forum. I am sad but it's ok if he is happy with it.

Farewell.

your soldiertom

You went like a real soldier, goodbye my friend.

You have been on this site for years and now JohannaXn has finally managed to steal you from us. You are so stupid to leave SoldierTom, you don't know anything about that other site and who runs it!!!!

The site is run by JohannaXn, you fucking fool.

She is now the happiest lesbian necro bitch in the world.

She is splitting the gay necro community and spamming like crazy, she has nothing better to do old day.

I will ban everyone who visits cadmar's shit forum, there will be no mercy.

Those people are working against us, you don't know the full story.

I will do everything in my power to destroy them and will kill all accounts here who are in some way connected with cadmar.

No regrets and no mercy.

Either you are with CDG or against us.

Once you move you automatically became our enemy.

Only stupid guys will give up their account on CDG for JohannaXn's forum.

JohannaXn wants to split the gay necro community and by moving there and going to their shit site you are helping her achieve her goal.

She will be so happy to see you get banned from CDG and move to her forum.

I have warned you many times but if you insisit so be it, you are banned.

I can't stop you but don't ask me to come back when you die of boredom on their dead forum.
look like someone is jealous :Aha:

Looks like some is banned.

Don't you douches have anything better to do with your sad lives than spam and troll all day?

Your sad forums are dead, that's why you come to CDG.

HAHAHAAHAHAAH

Back