REPOST: Word for Word from CDG

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Some people copy/paste everything from CDG - thread tittles, info, pics.

Original thread on CDG posted on Wednesday:

http://cutedeadguys.net/showthread.php?8803-Man-overdoses-himself-with-his-asthma-inhaler

Repost today on the biggest repost shithole of all time:

http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/f10/overdose-asthma-inhaler-59919

And manny more. That's why we put watermarks.

The poster's ip has been logged and we are going to take legal action against her, CDG is registered as a non-profit in Bulgaria and we will sue anyone who does any damage to the site, including stealing thread content.

holy shit! no, im sorry. i meant no harm at all!
i thought people shared all of this stuff? i dont know, im still new at this, but i apologize, i really didnt mean anything by it, i didnt know

I thought Kelly warned you, we have an agreement with DR. I will send you a private message.

You can't just come here, copy paste everything then post all over the internet and think we won't find who you are.

We found all your accounts - here and and on other sites, we are working with our partners and a few emails have been sent but I will try to get this matter resolved before it gets complicated.

copy and pasting all over the internet and nto getting caught wasnt my intention at all. ive seen a few of these sites and as ridiculous as it sounds, thought they were a way for pictures to be shared by other people. ive seen many people on DR who have watermarks, etc, on their pictures. but i guess its the same as a professional photographer taking your picture and then you going and and posting it all over the internet without permission. either way, i do apologize, genuinely meant no harm

Our pictures come from forensic experts and crime scene investigators, we are not like DR!

We can give you a permission to repost some of our watermarked sets on request otherwise what you did was totally not cool.

ahh, i gotcha - i didnt know they came directly from the source, i should have figured being that they're well taken photographs. understood

I just saw that you even copy/pasted verlup's comment!

WoW, I've never seen anything like this before. You top it all, reposts can't go any further than this!

In the original thread our global mod posted a comment "poor dog" and you even pasted that!

Whatever, just have some more self-respect and be original.

hey meatfag i know that you steal smileys amd threads from dr

Back