totally Hot and the dude rawks!
I used to be able to do this when I was a kid, well not as deep as he can but the head at least
thanks m8, excellent pics...

I had a BF who could do this to himself. Helps to be thin -- and hung. He would only do it when he was drunk, and suffered from a very stiff neck for a few days afterwards.

It was quite hot to watch, so his neck wasn't the only thing that got "stiff"!

lol

this place made me the way I am, I was never like this till I found CDG
I used to sing in the choir at chruch and follow the Holy road
now look at me... :(

So we have a new form of torture. Have a friend help fold you in half like a taco. Our backs (especially at my age) just don't flex that way. So an assistant can sit on your shoulders to help stretch your back and fold you. Throw in some adjustable belts to help hold the bend and, in a month our so, your face will be down there. Of course, you may never straighten up again. CDG will be able to start a forum for hunchbacks who's hands drag on the ground when they walk. If I should meet a person who is walking around with mirrors on their knees so they can see where they are going, I'll know they're CDG members.

In the mean time, I am glad I can enjoy these fine photos on CDG. Thanks Meatpie.

Another contortionist. If I tried this, I swear to God I'd shit myself... (and isn't that a lovely image for you to have in your heads?)

:aww man:

:punch:

NIce pics m8, dude is trying real hard must be awesome to be able to taste your own cock.

@Snerdguy

"If I should meet a person who is walking around with mirrors on their knees so they can see where they are going, I'll know they're CDG members."

Ha haaa aaaaah! You crack me up.

:rocksss:

Alex, can you post pics of your cock, feet & balls m8

:beg:

Errrrm... will do Boss, but in a private message, okay, because I don't want to drive the entire forum crazy with lust... (Haha - I should be so lucky!)

:punch:

I had no idea you were a shy boy...thanks for sending though

Back