You won't be the same after seeing this.

This is the worst video I've ever seen. Worse then beheading because those guys were enjoying themselves while the person was dying...and they way they stabbed him...fucking animals.

Cowards. I would love to have been there myself and make them cute dead guys.

Good post JM, you are right man, this vid makes me puke its so bad - humans are worse than animals

Got to go with Meat here. Worst vid I've ever seen. I hope at least this guy was knocked so bad that he was no longer able to process what was going on.

My gosh. THis is the most shocking video i have seen in my life. Poor dude he was really turned into dead meat. I had cried like a baby I never imagine that exist something worst than animal torture :(

This flowers express my sympathy to this poor angel of CDG

I hope the killers receive what they want. Death.

Attachments

• funeral-flower.jpg
    funeral-flower.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 19
Nice flowers orochi boy.

The murderers are alive in jail. The person was fully conscious while they stabbed him.

I can't imagine the pain but from the sound he makes its not pleasant.

Here is a pic of the two bastards.

8ebb2b27f2e5.jpg

I want them dead in "True Gore Images" - with heads bashed.

Ew, wow. I couldn't watch all of that. Kind of stupid they filmed it.

What's the beheading video you talking about, Meatie?

They're pretty cute, definitely be raped like crazy in prison.

What's the beheading video you talking about, Meatie?

Worse beheading for me is the six conscripts. They just slit the guys' throats and filmed them bleeding and suffocating. It took a lot longer to die that way.

Then they cut them more.

Worst shit I've ever seen and the guys were so young and cute and they screamed "please don't kill us".

At which point they stabbed them with a fucking HUGE knife.

When I first saw this I watched it all day over and over.

is there a link to it?

I think its on liveleak, search for it there

yea this video is real sick . Another video from them isn t realeased but some peoples have this but it is too distrubing to look it s like Hostel. I see this vid but i stoped it at 1,43 min .....Paah

.....Very disturbing
The worst crime should be torture, then the actual part of taking away a person's life comes next.

RIP

It was kind of boring. They didn't even cut the head off.

It's only horrible because it's a human. It's just a simple way of killing something. Billions of animals are butchered that way for food.

Kinda reminds me of the video of japanese killing dolphins. It's more disturbing then that because they go nuts for a long time till they die. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkgCTDqQYBE&feature=related

Isn't nature wonderful?

Back