cadmar, why do you want to be an outcast?

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Cadmar, my old friend, you were never banned from CDG and you know you can come back at any time and be with your friends.

It's all my fault, I deeply regret things that I have done and said in the past.

I am changed now, I was fucking 23 when I sent you that shameful message. I remember what I said and I remember the exact day things started to fall apart beween us.

Really wish you come back to cdg and stay with the community you have so many friends here.

A lot more than on that sad forum which only three people are browsing.

If you don't like me - fine, but CDG has so much to offer, why do you want to miss on all that and make yourself an outcast?

Don't be blinded by what that fool is throwing at you, this is pure hatred and I don't know where it's coming from.

We will also reconsider our ban on necrohomo if he decides to come back, not sure who morgueboy is and what his problem with CDG is but I promise you I will do my best to work out any indifferences we might have.

I am sure we can find a solution to the current situation so that both forums can coexist in peace.

Contact me or lift my ban, I have a proposal for you and your frends.

The way you keep me banned is ridicilous - I post messages here on CDG, virtually talking to myself, and you post replies on your site, also talking to yourselves.

It's a ridicilous situation and you can resolve it from now on, I've done my part.

Please consider my genuine friendship request.

Cadmar,
You used to post some great stuff - would be good to have you back!

I extended my warm welcome to him and I am excited to see him back online but his new "friends" keep telling him otherwise.

We will see what he decides. Thanks for showing your support DD and helping in my fight to keep the community together.

very impressive meatpie, the way you have handled this issue with such finesse and tact, a true gentleman, i love the new you, hope u stay this way, you can be very charming at times.
bravo!

Thank you.

Cadmar has posted a reply on his sad forum and he says he is not coming back to CDG.

Here is a screenshot of his reply so that no one thinks I am making this up.

I consider the matter closed, there is nothing more I have to say to him other than good luck with their new forum.

That's a shame, but so be it!

It's rather sad actually.

Makes me absolutely sad seeing him browsing his forum all alone, my eyes fill with tears. Why is he doing this to himself?

OK, he doesn't like me - a lot of people don't but they are still here with their friends and having a good time.

It's his decision and we have to respect that yet I am hopeful that one day he will return.

Back