To Cadmar, Necrohomo, Morgueboy and all the others from the "New CDG"

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Hi guys,

Obviously you read everything I post so I will try to make my position as clear as possible.

First off congratulations on opening your own site.

This is a natural online community process - large communities split into groups, then new groups may form and split and so on and so forth.

I know you have serious reasons to hate me, I have done stupid things esp with regard to cadmar.

I made a mistake and we lost him as a member.

I admit that I threatened him via email and pm. I told him that if he doesn't come back to CDG I will ban both him and Jo.

He returned only to save her account but things never could be the same again after what I did.

I was young, stupid and unexperienced. :th_smiley_eh:

I hope this brings peace to your souls, it was all my fault about Jo and cadmar.

Necrohomo is a joke and I have no idea who morgueboy is and why he left CDG.

I believe having two seperate gay necro communities is a mistake.

And the way you banned me as soon as I signed up was totally lame.

We will never allow you to post your link here, your site will be basically a chatroom where three people talk to each other, or worse talk to themselves.

But you can't possibly achieve the status of CDG.

CDG is a large, vibrant community.

You will always be the outcasts.

The forum software we use is expensive but we offer a lot to our users - from picture albums, calendar, groups to thread subsciptions and ratings.

I kindly invite you to rejoin CDG and forget old differences because there can only be one place for gay necros and it's called CDG!

We have vast picture collection, tons of images and videos.

None of the material you post on your forum is new to us, I don't see any point in your site.

If you have issues with me you can send me a pm or an email.

No one is interested in your forum, believe me and you will be better off rejoining our community than trying to split it.

Back