how many of you guys use dildos?

OMG! you guys....

I use one when i'm bored, but my b.f. said it cant be bigger than his dick, so its a regular size, 6 inches , med girth

Because guys especially just starting are not so patient and considerate and have to go so fast and hard so much.......I should have learned how to relax using dildo as part of sex ed class. At it was, i did not know that getting my ass fucked could actually feel good and not just be great idea that really hurt so much. IF not dildo then guys should have older more patient guy teach. Dildos helped me ALOT learn to enjoy sex with real live guys more.

I use the blunt end of a knife :x

Yes, you can. It will be good fun.
Sometimes, I lube real nice, then use the sharp end instead :p

I use dildos to beat men with. The long ones. They produce great bruises but seldom do any real damage.

I started using carrots when I was 14, dildos a bit later. Not so much today. Although mildly electrified anal probes are nice, especially when used with mildly electrified urethral sounds.

So if there's no real cocks around you guys just don't do anything. To me getting real cock is sometimes hard so my friend bought to me 40cm dildo. And it goes all the way in me if I get too horny ;)

Back