UFO and aliens - DO YOU BELIEVE ???

Do you think aliens have visited the Earth?

• Yes

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 38.7%

• Total voters
I do....I doubt we will ever make contact, but I do believe there are others out there...and so does My Man, Stephen Hawking....(and Susskind I'll bet too)

I did't believe in UFO's and aliens until recently but the evidence is there - too many unexaplained sightings by too many people for all to be hoax.

I would have pissed my pants if I was in Phoenix that night and I saw alien aircraft.

Susskind will say they come from another dimension.

We will probably never know the truth, but strange things have happened on earth.

I believe...
like you say there's too much evidence to think otherwise
people I know have seen things and I've had several strange sightings myself
I like knowing there's more to the multi-verse than what we once thought (religion aside)
we still don't know everything about the planet we're on, let alone what's out there - off world

What are those strange sightings CJ?

In NYC area?

I've never seen a real alien btw but will probably piss myself.

I was here in Phoenix when that happened. I've never bought into the official explenation. You had to see it in person....

well, one was in the NY area on Long Island one summer when I was a nice young boy, several of us watched this orange ball fly across the sky and stop and then make a fast turn and go up at an angle, and then stop and go another way - very fast, too fast for anything that we could explain, that was pretty awesome
then there were a group of us in NY at a party on a rooftop and someone screamed! and we looked and under water in the river we could see it
a large glowing (round) object moving very slow....ok it could have been some kind of submarine or prank
then the 3rd one was in Fla, it was a very fast moving reddish light around 4am, going West to East, disappearing over the ocean
someone said it might have been a satellite, but I don't think they moved that fast
there's some other stuff too, but I don't know what to make of it

I thought I saw one once too, but cannot be sure if it was just a meteorological phenomena...but still would be cool to have contact, even if its goes badly for us as Stephen Hawking suggests...

I say No.

Why would an advanced race of supposedly super-advanced beings want to do with this lowtech planet of ours.

I think they do observe us, if there is Intelligent Life in this universe, but only when we show signs of something to their liking (or disliking) they keep silent.

"what would you boys say to the Alien/s if you met one?"​

Here have some Chocolate Cream Pie...its a delicacy here on Earth....

Last edited:
I say No.

Why would an advanced race of supposedly super-advanced beings want to do with this lowtech planet of ours.

I think they do observe us, if there is Intelligent Life in this universe, but only when we show signs of something to their liking (or disliking) they keep silent.

I dunno man, why do we study insects or animal behavior, clone and do medical research?

It's NYC Meatpie.... strange sightings are inevitable!

Yeah, NYC is crazy.

I was here in Phoenix when that happened. I've never bought into the official explenation. You had to see it in person....

Whoah, man so what exactly did you see? Does it match what other people describe?

Were you scared?

I thought I saw one once too, but cannot be sure if it was just a meteorological phenomena...but still would be cool to have contact, even if its goes badly for us as Stephen Hawking suggests...

Hawking has a point but it is too late I am afraid, we've been beaming radio and TV into space for nearly a century now.

what would you boys say to the Alien/s if you met one?

Go home. You are not welcome here. :hahahahha:

I say No.

What if those ufo's are ships from the future - people found a way to visit the past?

They just observe and laugh how primitive we are but never make contact or hurt anyone or interfere in any way.

I dunno man, why do we study insects or animal behavior, clone and do medical research?

Exactly. Maybe we are one fucking giant experiment. :th_smiley_eh:

What if those ufo's are ships from the future - people found a way to visit the past?

I've heard that before and like that theory, it could be us coming back around to take a look

another theory is the overlapping realities, realms and universes - at times they meld and we see things that aren't normally apparent

I love this subject, this and paranormal - ghosts and stuff :yes:

Whoah, man so what exactly did you see? Does it match what other people describe?

Were you scared?

I'm a big believer that the vastness of the universe makes the existence of other life a statistical inevitability. Which makes the possibility for other 'intelligent' life highly probable.

What I saw that night cannot be explained away as being some military operation or flares in the sky. The duration and movement that each light showed was clearly independent from the winds and from each other while still holding a loose formation to each other. I was captivated, not scared in the least.

Travelling with the speed of light will break Einstein's laws of general relativity. It's impossible.

Some believe in time travel through wormholes, which in theory at least, is more practical than trying to reach light speed.

I highly recommend this documentary presented by Morgan Freeman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6Sy38-FmDE

RedReb, you are brave boy not to have been scared when you saw the aliens, I would have been very scared in your place.

When I was a teen I, friends and my mom and dad climbed to the top of the highest mountain in south east europe.

It was a clear night no moon and for the first time I saw the centre of the Milky Way with the naked eye, there were so many stars I just felt so confused, I got scared and ran away, I couldn't just take it in.

Later I moved to the city and with all the light pollution I couldn't see anything.

I've seen lots of large fireballs falling from space onto Earth, some were very bright and burnt for seconds.

One does not realize what threat these things are until you actually see how quickly they are falling and if they manage to impact the devastation on any populated area will be catastrophic.

I think one day humans may find another civilization but will we make contact?

Not sure, bit still even finding alien life will be a big discovery.

Hah! I'm watching that Morgan Freeman show right now! I've never seen a ufo but as a kid I would have lots of nightmares with them. If I actually ever saw one I think I'd be terrified. I've looked at the open sky in the country and seeing too many stars freaks me out too. I think they may exist.

ohh my!
this was seen over NYC yesterday afternoon...

attachment.php

CDGufoz.jpg

Back