the admin of DR chris is a fucking fag!!!

DR is a very retarded site, Chris hates CDG because we are better. He banned me for no reason and they keep all people that they find are on CDG.

They check our site regularly.

No need to, it's nothing interesting or special, just the usual trolling.

satanic-cumshot has been banned.

meatpie, if you hate DR, why did you want an invite so bad? And whats up with this shit about chris, and kelly? :bored:

Yea, what's up with the hating it so much but you want an invite?

And cumshot is and always will be a dick, SRSLY look at this thread he started thread, Grow some balls and quit being so butt hurt case you got banned. What a weirdo

I have no problem wirh DR, that sad site is of no interest to us.

He broke the forum rules and is now permanently banned. He has been spamming my inbox and sending me messages to lift his ban but this is not going to happen.

So cumshot really is a fuckface, going from death forum to death forum, acting 5 yrs old and getting banned, un fucking real.

That's exactly what he is doing, yeah.

Sad story.

I think he will get banned from that new shithole he is currently trolling too.

We all need a bit of attention to make us feel better but with some people it's pathological.

Why was he banned from DR?

We all need a bit of attention to make us feel better but with some people it's pathological.

Why was he banned from DR?
If I remember correct, something about scat an possibly bestiality, guy went all fucking weird towards the end.

Back