RedREB

Default Target
Red Reb, reread this thread. Nowhere did I say you were referring to me. MeatPie asked if you were, and I said to MeatPie "How would you have reacted if someone had asked if RedReb was referring to YOU?" Meaning if someone asked MEATPIE how he would have reacted if someone asked on the forum if you were referring to HIM. As for Meatpie, and boy I hope this gets me banned, he can go straight to hell and fuck himself on the way! There is no excuse for a moderator of a site to trash someone the way he trashed me. HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW ME!!

Don't know you!? Are you Serious!? :shock:

CJ, Better hurry up with your necktie party for me. Need to get to be before Bern gets to you.

Ellis, exactly the way I would envision my hanging. Short drop, naked, no restraint or mask. Hot, man!!! Great scene!!!

Victim here. 100%

YES!! The way I want to go out. Naked, no restraints, and either hung or strangled to death as I struggle in vain. Any volunteers?

Thanks, Higladius. Very HOT!!! Wish I was the victim.

HangTime - 28-07-10 04:22 PM
Maybe we can get CJ to bring me. He's promised to come down here and take care of me.

HangTime - 25-07-10 08:23 PM
So, CJ. I'm here. How low would you go?

HangTime - 25-07-10 08:29 PM
Yes, which gun would you use?

HangTime - 25-07-10 08:46 PM
Yeah, JT. You and CJ do a double play on me.

HangTime - 26-07-10 08:51 AM
Well, guys, since you're loaded, cum on down and let's do it.

HangTime - 26-07-10 10:23 PM
If you guys do cum down, I want it very slooooowwww. Make me suffer.

HangTime - 29-07-10 09:28 PM
You mean before you hang me, you won't force me to give you a bj,CJ? (***Particularly nausiating***)

HangTime - 29-07-10 09:55 PM
Whenever you're ready, CJ. I'm all yours. Your wish is my command, master.

HangTime - 29-07-10 10:18 PM
Of course, if CJ doesn't want to do it, maybe he'd kidnap me, and deliver me to Bern. With his basement, Bern could really have fun with me.

HangTime - 30-07-10 12:55 PM
So, if you were in the Home Depot, what tools would you buy to use on me, and how would you use them?

HangTime - 30-07-10 01:27 PM
Ready for my punishment, SIR.

HangTime - 30-07-10 12:38 PM
Love to be hung, after hours or days of undergoing various tortures. Up to my hangman as to what he might use and where.

HangTime - 30-07-10 12:39 PM
So, you're in HD, CJ. What would you use on me, and how and where?

HangTime - 25-07-10 08:11 PM
Cum down to Orlando, and you can practice on me.

HangTime - 25-07-10 07:49 PM
I'm a bottom. Would love to be at the mercy of any of you tops.

HangTime - 25-07-10 08:12 PM
Sounds hot. How soon can you get here?

HOW, WHEN, WHERE, ME, ME ME... :fight:

Just saying buddy... :stick:

Last edited:
I think we should leave him alone. He is very angry and sent me hatemail and hate pms telling me to kill myself and we've done nothing wrong.

heres more proof of what a fat ass piece of trouble making trash he is......

Back