CJ Should Open his own Forum

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Srsly Dude.

You have 100 replies in one of your group postings, basically small talk between you and Ellis.

:hahahahha:

I know you guys have a thing for each other and there is nothing wrong with that, we have couples on CDG but you have turned the forum into your own chatroom.

:bored:

Why not use MSN or Skype, why overwhelm the forum groups?

You should open your own forum mate and fill it with sick gay fantasy, I belive it will become hugely popular.

Never in the history of this community have we seen such a prolific poster, first overwhelming the pm system now the forum groups.

Soon you will be taking over the entire site man, we are too small for you

You are straining our servers and you are gonna break us

hahhahahahahhah

:number one:

Ohh well, I think we were all just having some fun and no one meant any harm.
It was actually nice the last few days having that community feeling, people getting to know each other and so forth.

I appreciate you letting us have those groups, after all it was your idea.
I think most of the boys enjoyed themselves for the most part.

If I'm allowed access to the groups again, and get my PM's turned back on, I'll make sure the good times stop and people stick to the subjects at hand.

The Bound and Bagged groups fit in the forum well, as they pertain to the darker aspects of life and death.
The CJ Buddies group might be a problem, as it was inspired and created to defray the PM's and Visitor Messages and be a place for guys to come and just say hi, talk about their day, and just shoot the breeze, stuff like that.
If you need to delete it, I'll understand, as will the 30 or so members.

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to have them, like I said, no harm was meant and we all enjoyed them.

ps - no Verlup, that's Ellis
I tried to add smilies to this post but they didn't show up...

Clear your browser cache and all cookies if smiles don't show up, then log in again.

You turned group discussions into mIRC chatroom.

If you want to talk and post as much as you want we have a section for such posts we call FLH.

If you decide to become forum elite you will be able to close your groups and invite your friends so that no one else can see what you guys are up to.

Forum elite membership gets you unlimited messages and groups.

I love this pic of Ellis, I myself enjoyed the group until things started to get a bit out of hand...

Back