Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
When we upgraded the forum and added the new features it was inevitable that we will lose the red skin that we used for years - the upgrade was incompatible with that template.

First few days have been hard - I couldn't get used to the new design but now I can honestly say I love how CDG looks and I am so happy that our community consisits of patient dudes who didn't complain and kept posting throughout the week despite the frequent bugs and error messages.

That makes me so happy and proud - we didn't receive a single complaint in our ticket system about the redesign.

We plan on introducint a red skin in the next few months for those who would like to use it.

Thank you for your support and patience, CDG is a great community and even though we have a lot of enemies we crushed them fucking all with our love for dead beautiful young guys :douche (5):

Remember to use the sidebar that will give you quick info on the latest buzz on the forums, including group discussion and the most read threads on the forum.

Also yesterday we introduced a "tag cloud" - a box containing seemingly random words but only looks random - these are the most searched and most popular words on cdg.

Enjoy!

I couldn't agree more, and find the old red skins most of the other forums (that revolve around death) dull
it's an old gimmick, you know, there's blood someplace so there has to be red
the Hazard skin is strange and it fits well, the darkness3 is very Military looking and adds to the masculine - All male feel of the place Graphite is very cool, the black and blue combo rawk!

Aside from the new look, the ease of moving around CDG has improved enormously
the sidebar is great, the updates and new features too
I guess some people probably don't care or put too much thought into things like that
but if you come here regularly and enjoy the community, it makes a big difference in your online experience
You did a great job updating the forum Meatpie, thanks very much!

in all honesty I switch around depending on my mood
right now I'm rawkin darkness3 cause I'm horny and the mix of green and black turn me on
later I'll swtich over to Graphite when I want to feel deep and thought provoking
Hazard works well when I get in that sick, violent, want to look at gore mood
guess my favorite is darkness3 for the most part

Graphite has been removed from our options.

After days of testing I am ready with a style that is bug-free and I think will please the community - black and red, now set as the forum default skin.

Opinions welcome.

I made it esp for you, I knew you would like it

Hey, thanks!

We will leave the option to switch styles but brave is now set as the forum default skin.

Red and Black is also working but there were a few bugs and that is one of the reason to switch to brave.

Glad you enjoy it, comments and suggestions always welcome.

COOL BRAVE SKIN GONE

Unfortunately the brave skin had too many bugs that we couldn't fix. I am sorry guys.

While the look was sleek and masculine as you said some buttons didn't work, others overlapped.

For example, you couldn't use the quick edit option, it was stuck.

:th_smiley_eh:

We will keep working and offer more skin choices soon. For the time being we stick with the blue-red skin as it has been proven bug-free after weeks of testing.

Good try though, was very appealing...I am sure you will come up with the perfect skin at some point you are very good with this stuff...

I hope brave gets a fix soon and we will put it up again. It had a serious bug and while it looked nice it was ruining our forum experience because some options were ot working properly.

Oh well, shit happens.

Back