CDG's new look?

• Awful. The red style was much better.

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Awesome! I like it, the forum looks great!

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • The design doesn't matter, quality is what we are after here.

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Looks good but definately needs some improvements (please specify)

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
CDG took on an entirely new look yesterday, we will also be adding many new options to the forum and user profiles.

As always we want to hear your views. Please take a minute and vote on our poll.

Thank you!

In the old design you were aloud to delete the pictures uploaded to your posts, in this version why cant you delete them? are going to add that option?

it's great Meatpie, the place never looked better, such a progressive look compared to all the other forums

yup - not only looks good, but more readable - I like it - CDG continues to lead the way!

Thank you all for your replies. If you don't like this skin you can select others from the left bottom corner of the page.

I will add more styles soon.

Great new design! I like it. What I would even like more... Allowing members to post pictures on - SECURE! - galleries. Secure as in 'You might donate new pics, but you are not allowed to take them away again'.

In plain English... Please... get ride of that annoying Imagebam F* site... and add secure imagine galleries here directly to CDG.

In the old design you were aloud to delete the pictures uploaded to your posts, in this version why cant you delete them? are going to add that option?

I can only agree with Meatpie. Why in heaven's name would you take way the pics you have posted earlier!?!? If you are not sure towards the pics or material you are posting, don't post in first place.

Thank you for your feedback.

Work is underway on an even better skin, entirely modified by myself.

This of course takes time so please be patient.

As far as the gallery suggestion is concerned, would you like to have a forum gallery or you just find imagebam annoying?

Meat Pie:

Can you delete all the pictures I had uploaded under my profile and forums, I do not wish them to continue here, thanks for your comprehension.

Seby

I've explained this over and over - once you submit something to the site post/pic you have 30 min to remove it otherwise it stays on the forum and we are not going to delete it.

Meatpie, I did not know that in any way!! it is good that you can keep all the pictures, just curious about this new disposition, what are the reasons behind? On the other hand, I will retiring from this activity, major things have happened in my life and I want you to help me on this, that is why I need my pictures deleted, is there any way you can concede this? they are not so many, if you do that I will be so greatfull with you. Thank you for considering.

Seby

Meatpie:

I did not know that you had 30 min to delete them, in any way!!! I want you to retire from this activity and do now with any trace left, I hope you understand this, it seems that you were able to delete my last post as regards of this topic, I do not want to bother you or the members of this forums more, and I hope you aprove my petition.

Thanks!

Seby

No, you have to understand - WE DON'T REMOVE POSTS TOPICS PICS ON REQUEST

If you continue to moan and piss we will ban you if that's what you want.

I use Graphite too. I tried Red Metal this morning, and when I went to group messages section, I couldn't read them. The words blended into the background. Switched back to Graphite, and they read fine.

I know there are still many bugs and we are doing our best to fix them.

Thank you for your patience.

Back