Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Hi all,

As you can see the site is unrecognizable - CDG has undergone a major face lift surgery and we say goodbye to the red theme.

A lot of things are not working as they should - we are aware that it will take time to get used to the new design and fix the bugs.

And there is no turning back - the forum software has been upgraded and this comes at a price, we can no longer bring back the red theme.

We hope you like they new layout, no posts or members were lost during the upgrade process.

Thanks man, we are working on it.

it's definetly diferent but it's good though :)

In addition to the secret room, I no longer have access to the regular section??
Who have I offended? I wanted to donate more money and now I'm kicked out?
Not sure what you're up to.

I'm using the v bulletin default, which is bright - the graves motif isn't to my taste. sorry.

I love the way this new design reflects the wretchedness, morbidity, and decay of death. Although those aspects of the Grim Reaper aren't what I hold the dearest, I can't help but congratulate you on your excellent taste.

nice new look, pics attached are however no longer visibile when browsing through threads

Hi HERRY, in which thread are images not showing?

If I understand Herry correctly, he means the thumbnails don't present themselves, you have to click a link instead. :)

Cool, for a moment i thought you deleted everything cause HostGator used to show 404.

Few hours later, i see forum is back up. :)

Back