Stop 1 thread 1 pic

0pasan

Forum Resident
I hate when Meatpie (or some other necro) open the thread and post just one pic in the thread. Maybe we shoud have just one thread for mix pics.

I find new shit daily Opasan and I post it as soon as I find it. Also we post in collections - hanging, dorwning etc - whats your fucking problem exactly?

You are too pretentious buddy - you want high-resolution cute guy barefoot.

Well you don't find such stuff every day thats why you are annoyed I understand.

Everyone here is free to post whatever they want in how many threads they want.

High-resolution cute guys in a large file (thread) are the best yes I don't argue with that but lets be realistic.

Yes but everytime you find some stupied pic you open the new thread.. It woud be bether if you post all your stupied mix pics in one thread.. not 10 new trehad in 1 day with 10 stupied mix low reaolution pics. Quality of the treads is more imoporten then number

Ok? No go wash you brain :D

:sm (65):

Wash my brain? how? Come and open my skull and wash it, I can't do it.

Ok then I will post once a week - all I've found in one thread.

What's important is to post good new stuff - doesn't really matter whether it's in one thread or many. Though fewer, meatier, threads are that bit easier to work through than loads of one-pic threads. Meatpie, do keep posting every day and do it whatever way makes sense for you!

Back