eat?

How is this possible?

:totalshock::sm (22):

But do you actually eat it or just lick it?

What about bacteria found in the shit?

I guess you have bad breath??? or you use a mouthwash afterwards?

yes i eat it and wash and brush after its a real turn on I like smearing it all over my body to . I guess i would like to be a slave to a master who whould would feed me , piss on me and whip me and treat me like the pig I am

I have a friend who like the same things like you but he doesn't eat it.

What does it taste like?

Don't tell me it tastes like shit...

tastes like shit, but there's plenty of it. nah j/k. that's what my mother used to say about her cooking.

never got into it because of the bacteria thing, although i have rimmed plenty. if you swallow it(the shit), all the brushing afterwards is useless. the bacteria is in the stomache.

personally, i love a very clean asshole. poop is a turnoff, but yeah, to each his own.
so, have you ever gotten sick after eating shit?

I'm into scat too, but shitting pants not eating it! And I do it for real with other guys, on the rare occasions when someone actually arranges a meet and turns up. Can't explain the turn on (there again, how do you explain any turn-on to someone who doesn't share it?).

Its difficult but I understand....to a point.

But why eat is beyond me.

All this reminds me of Bob Flannagan, the Super-masochist. I love that guy. I'm not into the whole scat thing, but owning a slave sounds awesome. I have known a couple and have learned that they are the ones that possess the power, not the Masters.

I lost my apetite,.. no dinner tonite......:sm (54)::sm (54)::sm (54)::sm (54)::sm (54)::sm (54)::sm (54)::sm (54)::sm (54)::sm (54)::sm (54):

HI there, i'm interested a bit into scat. I prefer peeing, do it to some one or be done. I'm not into shit, i just will like to watch a dude guy shiting , or peeing on himself being tortured, or after dead. ANy one can answer me if Is true than a dead guy is peeing and shitting few moments after dead?.

Its difficult but I understand....to a point.

But why eat is beyond me.

I fantasize about it, but probably won't or can't. I am too much of a hypochondriac.

To me, a hot dead squid is almost sacred. Therefore, shit and piss that came from a sacred body are also sacred.

Back